Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2008 Gt/cs

Search this Thread

Old 7/9/07, 08:19 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 Gt/cs

I was bored today and decided to go look at a few dealerships. I pulled in and was immediately met by the most informative salesman that I have ever met.
He was showing me around the lot, when I asked when he expected to get some 2008s in, and to my suprise he tells me that he doesnt expect any until September or October. Five minutes later a Vista Blue GT/CS pulls up from around back, and the first thing I noticed about it was that it had HID headlamps. Once again I questioned him about the 08s and he glances at it and... He ran to it in shock and awe, and apologises for lieing to me. We both begin to drool over it and looking it over. I must say that the new ambient lighting option is really awesome. It really adds to the look of the interior. The HIDs look very good too, eventhough there was too much light out to tell.

After we finished looking it over, he told me that he drove a 2004 GT with a JLT CAI and magnaflow exhaust. When the time comes, I will be going back to him.
Old 7/9/07, 08:45 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
What no pic's????
Old 7/9/07, 08:58 PM
Mach 1 Member

Sorry.... The only one I got was of the Ambient lighting in the cupholder. I was very impressed with the car as a whole, because it was the exact car that Im going to order. Too bad I have to send my college money off at the end of the month.

edit: The picture is too small. If ayone can resize it for me, I would greatly appreciate it.
Attached Images  
Old 7/10/07, 08:22 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Could you give me some more details on how the HID's looked? I'm thinking of adding that to my order.

Originally Posted by Silver99v6
I was bored today and decided to go look at a few dealerships. I pulled in and was immediately met by the most informative salesman that I have ever met.
He was showing me around the lot, when I asked when he expected to get some 2008s in, and to my suprise he tells me that he doesnt expect any until September or October. Five minutes later a Vista Blue GT/CS pulls up from around back, and the first thing I noticed about it was that it had HID headlamps. Once again I questioned him about the 08s and he glances at it and... He ran to it in shock and awe, and apologises for lieing to me. We both begin to drool over it and looking it over. I must say that the new ambient lighting option is really awesome. It really adds to the look of the interior. The HIDs look very good too, eventhough there was too much light out to tell.

After we finished looking it over, he told me that he drove a 2004 GT with a JLT CAI and magnaflow exhaust. When the time comes, I will be going back to him.
Old 7/10/07, 08:35 AM
Mach 1 Member

The HIDs were much brighter than the standard bulbs. They were very white, where the standard bulbs have a yellowish tint to them. When the time comes for me to order, Ill be getting them. In my opinion, there was too much daylight out to really give a good review on them.
Old 7/10/07, 08:53 AM

Sounds cool. It's only $457 with the X-plan. Might be worth it from a safety stand point?

I guess I'll call my Sales guy and see if I can add it to the order without be charged extra for changing my order.

Thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by Silver99v6
The HIDs were much brighter than the standard bulbs. They were very white, where the standard bulbs have a yellowish tint to them. When the time comes for me to order, Ill be getting them. In my opinion, there was too much daylight out to really give a good review on them.
Old 7/10/07, 09:00 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
You'd be nuts not to order the HID's.
Old 7/10/07, 09:07 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Falchion
Sounds cool. It's only $457 with the X-plan. Might be worth it from a safety stand point?

I guess I'll call my Sales guy and see if I can add it to the order without be charged extra for changing my order.

Thanks for the info!
What dealer charges for changing orders?!?!?!
Old 7/10/07, 10:41 AM

Well, you never know these days. Sounds like something they might do?

I called him, and my Sales guy left a message with the order guy, who isn't in right now. I think it'll be doable.

Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by RobK
What dealer charges for changing orders?!?!?!