2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

2007 interior color schemes- cutting through the mystery!

Search this Thread

Old 8/10/06, 10:30 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CelticNut
Too funny! That's the same thing my salesman said. He recommended that Katzkin stitch in orange highlights to compliment the exterior color, but not be so bold as to detract from the interior.
Orange is a tricky color to match an interior to, so that would be a great way to spruce up the interior with some color while ensuring you don't have something that may clash with it

Originally Posted by mail906
Great job!

Glad to see that you now have your vehicle. It looks great.
Thanks! But believe it or not, I picked up my car Saturday and took it right back in Monday for a factory paint flaw touch up and a dash rattle. I've been going to visit it every day and give them grief about not being done with it yet They've assured me it WILL be ready tomorrow. At this point they've had it longer than I have! It drives me crazy that it's sitting outside at the dealership instead of in my garage. She'll hopefully be tucked in tomorrow night!

Originally Posted by Stangette
Neat Thread - thanks - really eliminates the confusion regarding the Color Combinations. The questions i get from other's is between the Interior Upgrade Package and then applying the Interior Color Accent Package - the Satin Trim and then the Crimson Red Seats.

My RedFire 05 has the Crimson Leather as well. At first, many observers did not like it upon first look, but now she is a Show Winner.
You're welcome! They don't call it ICAP anymore, so that's part of the confusion as well. The ICAP option has gone away, so now in order to get the crimson red interior you have to get the PTP or SAP.

I've encountered the same thing as you about the red interior, people seem to be less than impressed the first time they see it but it grows on them. For me it was love at first sight
Old 8/11/06, 07:36 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BC_Shelby
That was a lot of work, Tres, and as you can tell by now, much appreciated by everyone here. Should help to narrow people's choices...well, a bit anyway.

I gotta say it though: IMHO, I like your interior the best! That's exactly the interior I'm planning to get (with Redfire exterior) should I push the button this month on a GT and not wait for any Shelbys or SEs. Only difference is mine will have the Ford OEM NAV system as well, due for '07 Job Two.

Again, thanks very much.
wow you really know how to plan in advance
Old 8/19/06, 01:51 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Tres, I'll say it again, THANKS. Any one getting ready to order an 07 needs to check this out. IT NEEDS TO BE MADE A STICKY!!!!!
Old 8/30/06, 08:36 PM

Angry No respect for the Pony package

I am still frustrated that the PTP is not available on the Pony package.
Old 8/31/06, 08:09 AM
Team Mustang Source

Base interior- Medium Parchment with IUP and the Pony Package

Below is an 06 Base interior- Medium Parchment with IUP and the Pony Package. Only difference to the above example are the Pony Package Floor Mats.
Attached Thumbnails 2007 interior color schemes- cutting through the mystery!-dsc02497.jpg   2007 interior color schemes- cutting through the mystery!-dsc02498.jpg  
Old 9/29/06, 05:26 PM

Chamois Special Order?

I agree with the poster the new Chamois Leather Premium interior would look great with the Torch Red or the Vista Blue. Has anybody figured out how to Special Order this combination. Since it is just a color issue should be no big deal, one would think.
After all for a few bucks extra on a Corvette, you can even get a red interior with blue or yellow!
Old 10/2/06, 10:44 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Tres Wright

You're welcome! They don't call it ICAP anymore, so that's part of the confusion as well. The ICAP option has gone away, so now in order to get the crimson red interior you have to get the PTP or SAP.

I've encountered the same thing as you about the red interior, people seem to be less than impressed the first time they see it but it grows on them. For me it was love at first sight
Have since gave up the Red Car for the Shelby. She sold for more than the book value due to the attractive colors and some upgrades the Buyer was willing to pay some extra for. But one day when i finally see a Staged Roush, it most likely will be black with the Red Accented Roush Interior. My Sport would not look right, i think, She being Mineral Grey and Black Stripes with a red interior.
Old 7/26/07, 03:37 PM

I just bought a mustang, but unfortunatlly it wont be inuntill a week. I havent even seen it yet but i have all the information on it. So I was wondering if anyone could help me out with any pictures or information on the packages I got.
Its a:
GT convertable, 5-speed
Alloy charcoal metalic. Black / Dove Accent leather
interior upgrade package with charcoal aluminum panel and confort group
GT appearence package
premier trim package
DVD/navigation
Im wondering the most about what the inside will look like some r all black with the grey in the seats and some have grey all around the doors, dose anyone know what to look for to be able to tell?
Old 7/26/07, 04:10 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Roger&Jennine
I just bought a mustang, but unfortunatlly it wont be inuntill a week. I havent even seen it yet but i have all the information on it. So I was wondering if anyone could help me out with any pictures or information on the packages I got.
Its a:
GT convertable, 5-speed
Alloy charcoal metalic. Black / Dove Accent leather
interior upgrade package with charcoal aluminum panel and confort group
GT appearence package
premier trim package
DVD/navigation
Im wondering the most about what the inside will look like some r all black with the grey in the seats and some have grey all around the doors, dose anyone know what to look for to be able to tell?
Your car will look like the pics from post #4. Your seats will be all black, and the door inserts will be black, but all the carpets, and lower dash, and door panels will be grey. It breaks up a rather dark and gloomy black interior. Its a nice look that I would have taken if it were available in 2006.
Old 7/27/07, 05:34 AM

Thanx for writing back. I just checked out the pictures. Above that picture it said PTP in dove. MIne has that plus the IUP in dove. BY the sounds of the paper and pictures & info I tought it would be like post # 8. What does it have to say it have the dove inserts? I never listed all of the things it says on the peper just the main ones... I THOUGHT...LOL
Old 7/27/07, 10:49 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
I like the all black interior, with a few slight breakups of the color, like the door welting, and the headliner welting.