Notices
Fox Mustangs 1979-1993 Mustangs Member Tech & Restoration Discussion

Project I don't know

Search this Thread

Old 1/20/13, 07:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Project I don't know

Well I decided to make a project thread for my mustang, no clue what to call it so that's the name for now. What I have here is a 92 5.0 5spd, when I bought her the mods were;
the good:
pypes shorty headers
cat deletes to flowmaster 40s
Street fire coil
Msd cap and rotor

the bad: ugly *** euro tail lights
some ok eagle alloy wheels
no emissions or A/C at all,
crappy spray paint job
all the trim is gone.

All I've done to her so far is:
Trick flow street burner intake
Bbk 75mm throttle body with spacer
American muscle cold air intake
Eibach pro launch drag springs
Well **** the app from my phone for some reason won't let me post pics it keeps crashing, I'll post some at a later time
Old 1/20/13, 08:34 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 788 Likes on 574 Posts
you didn't get rid of those euro tail lights yet

What are your future plans for it? What is your end goal? Street carver drag car...
Old 1/20/13, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Glenn
you didn't get rid of those euro tail lights yet

What are your future plans for it? What is your end goal? Street carver drag car...
I haven't been able to find the right LX ligjy yet but when they come off they are goin to the farm and getting blasted, so they will never curse another mustang

Future plans are I want to make it a BA street car that rips the strip apart, gonna cage it, don't know if I said its a convertible with black corba R wheels and high gloss black paint, cowl hood, supercharged, with either the 5.0 or maybe a motor swap to a 351 haven't decided that yet
Old 1/21/13, 08:04 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by nicksranger01
Well I decided to make a project thread for my mustang, no clue what to call it so that's the name for now. What I have here is a 92 5.0 5spd, when I bought her the mods were;
the good:
pypes shorty headers
cat deletes to flowmaster 40s
Street fire coil
Msd cap and rotor

the bad: ugly *** euro tail lights
some ok eagle alloy wheels
no emissions or A/C at all,
crappy spray paint job
all the trim is gone.

All I've done to her so far is:
Trick flow street burner intake
Bbk 75mm throttle body with spacer
American muscle cold air intake
Eibach pro launch drag springs
Well **** the app from my phone for some reason won't let me post pics it keeps crashing, I'll post some at a later time
Welcome to TMS! You'll find a lot of great threads and meet a lot of awesome people on this forum. Get out there and enjoy it!

It sounds like you have an awesome project on your hands! I've built a few Fox body's in my day and their definitely my Favorite. I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures and following along with your build!

Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266.

-Dan
Old 1/21/13, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by AMDanBailer
Welcome to TMS! You'll find a lot of great threads and meet a lot of awesome people on this forum. Get out there and enjoy it!

It sounds like you have an awesome project on your hands! I've built a few Fox body's in my day and their definitely my Favorite. I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures and following along with your build!

Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266.

-Dan
will do, I'm about to drop some serious cash at american muscle here soon, love the selection of parts...may even pick up some rear brakes for my ranger
Old 1/22/13, 08:07 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by nicksranger01
will do, I'm about to drop some serious cash at american muscle here soon, love the selection of parts...may even pick up some rear brakes for my ranger
Sounds great! We look forward to doing business with you in the near future. We've actually just added 700+ New Fox Body parts to our Selection!

-Dan
Old 1/22/13, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by AMDanBailer

Sounds great! We look forward to doing business with you in the near future. We've actually just added 700+ New Fox Body parts to our Selection!

-Dan
I know I've been drooling over all of it lol