• About jim010
    Name
    Jim
    Occupation
    teacher
    Interests
    hiking, scrambling, board gaming, comics, sci-fi, history, my car
    Your Car
    2012 Mustang GT glass roof Red Candy 2005 Mustang GT convertible windveil blue
    Model
    GT
    Year
    2005, 2012
    Engine
    4.6, 5.0
    Transmission
    auto
    Transfer Case
    stock
    Front Axle
    stock
    Rear Axle
    stock
    Tires
    stock
    Lift Specifications
    stock
    Misc Accessories
    lots of retrofitted interior items
  • Signature
    "Pain? Pain is like love ... like compassion. It is a thing for lesser men. What is pain to Doom?" Doctor Doom

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Total Likes
General Information
  • Last Activity: 2/16/24 09:08 PM
  • Referrals: 1

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 54
  1. defiance772
    7/1/13 01:12 PM - permalink
    Hi I just got a 2014 mustang gt/cs manual without navigation system. I browsed around and saw your post on retrofitting the mustang with it. Very informative post and really appreciate it. I have one question. saw a part in the post where you mentioned 2013-2014 mustangs already have sound. Does that mean I don't need to get an AMP. Thanks
  2. bullitt1221
    5/12/13 06:28 PM - permalink
    hello
    i was going through the forum and found that you have some knowledge about the lighting console and its installation i got 2008 bullitt and it dosnt come with that package i want to get it installed, can you please help me out in buying parts and how to install it, i went to ford and they have never done that before
  3. fordmanforever
    6/13/11 04:16 PM - permalink
    I would like a shift boot in black (whatever color they use in the 05) with yellow stiching if you can do that. If so pm how much it will be and your paypal addy
  4. houtex
    4/21/11 05:58 PM - permalink
    I replied to another, but just in case, black stitching on black.

Just lemme know when yer ready.
  5. houtex
    4/20/11 06:49 PM - permalink
    I just tore apart mine. Indeed, there is more to it.

I have my 'clip' or whatever it's called, for the console, plus the rubber ring for the shifter 'catch'. For the same price, can you send me the boot so that I can glue it myself with the parts I currently have? I just need the 'raw' sewn boot.

I was tinkerin' with makin' it myself, but hey, if you can do it, all the better. Your sewin' looks *way* better than mine, by far. And it'll match the boot, so that'll be great.

Gimme your paypal info, and I'll shoot ya the moneym $59+15=$74(?) and I'll do the fees for ya (gift)

Send it here:
    Don McGill Toyota of Katy
    21555 Katy Freeway
    Katy, Texas 77450
    Attn: Mike Binckley

Thanks man. You're the bomb for boots.

/poor car, she has a hole in her...
    //So does the old boot.. two of them.
  6. houtex
    4/17/11 07:10 PM - permalink
    Hey Jim! Saw you comment in my thread about the dash.

I need a new 5sp shift boot for a 2006, and I don't know how to do it. I can learn, of course, or just figure it out, or buy another wimpy Ford one, but I was hoping you knew how to make one of those too so it'd match the eboot ya got me.

Just checkin' with you first, 'cause you're the boot man!

Thanks!
  7. 05TRedGT
    4/5/11 04:49 PM - permalink
    Jim...How do you want me to send you payment? Paypal? My paypal account is jhatfield28@wccta.net You can send me me a payment request and I'll pay you right away. Thanks!
  8. 05TRedGT
    3/27/11 10:42 PM - permalink
    Jim, I just found out about your boots! If you are going to be making any more anytime soon, I'd like one that is black with red stitching. If you're up to making one, just send me a payment request and I'll pay you right away. My Paypal email is jhatfield28@wccta.net. Thanks!
  9. Jmeo
    3/27/11 07:32 AM - permalink
    Hi Jim, I just found out about your eBrake boots and was hoping you would make one for me. I have an 05 and am looking for black with black stitching. Please feel free to contact me either through this forum or straight to my email @ jaimeohlson@comcast.net. I can fire off payment via PayPal as soon as I here from you. My PayPal account email is jmeo@me.com if you want to send me a payment request. Please let me know, Jaime
  10. rolo
    2/10/11 01:45 AM - permalink
    Yes. I want one. Can you make one with the colored (windveil blue) stitching I want? I'll take the normal delivery. When do I submit the payment?