• About jim010
    Name
    Jim
    Occupation
    teacher
    Interests
    hiking, scrambling, board gaming, comics, sci-fi, history, my car
    Your Car
    2012 Mustang GT glass roof Red Candy 2005 Mustang GT convertible windveil blue
    Model
    GT
    Year
    2005, 2012
    Engine
    4.6, 5.0
    Transmission
    auto
    Transfer Case
    stock
    Front Axle
    stock
    Rear Axle
    stock
    Tires
    stock
    Lift Specifications
    stock
    Misc Accessories
    lots of retrofitted interior items
  • Signature
    "Pain? Pain is like love ... like compassion. It is a thing for lesser men. What is pain to Doom?" Doctor Doom

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Total Likes
General Information
  • Last Activity: 5/27/24 07:55 AM
  • Referrals: 1

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 54
  1. French Fred Mustang
    2/22/16 04:43 PM - permalink
    Hello jim,
    I life in France and Ford France knows not really the mustang . You have solved the problem "no backligting radio and no. PRDN321 illumination". " I have the same problem.I did not understand your reply at that time: "it was a short ". " The translator is not the right word. Can you explain where is the fault in SJB?
    Thank you in advance and sorry for translation
  2. Chester Yang
    2/4/16 06:57 AM - permalink
    hi jim,
    im going to install the paddle shifter kits, and i have two questions,
    1, could you show me how the female pins look like?
    2,about the transmitter, the power wire goes to the slot on the steering wheel, so which wire goes to the slot on the column?
  3. jim010
    9/14/15 02:05 PM - permalink
    I have it now. I had the wiring diagrams, but this is great!
  4. jim010
    9/14/15 01:47 PM - permalink
    Thanks!! Many thanks, in fact!
  5. Plim
    9/13/15 09:45 PM - permalink
    Hi Jim,

please follow the link for the shop manual.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mx9e770q6...njwmlQNFa?dl=0

Let me know when you have downloaded it, so I can remove it again.

Kind regards,

Pascal
  6. Volatile
    9/28/14 06:48 PM - permalink
    Hi Jim, I was browsing for stereo dash kits and stumbled accross this forum and an old pic of a dash kit you posted with the double din unit mounted high instead of low like pretty much every kit available on the market.. any idea if this kit is still available somewhere? Thanks for any help you can provide.
  7. William Johnson
    5/1/14 08:33 AM - permalink
    Hi Jim, I noticed you have 2012 gt with the shelby cluster installed. Ive been following the cluster swapp thread closely and read that LeXxion has a 2010 with the shelby cluster and stated that his redline tach lights up at night when using his lights. My questionto you is, is that the shortcomings of his being a 2010 and having an older pcm or does your tach lights the same at night. I have a 2012 roush and im about to dive into this project, a guy locally has a 13 shelby cluster for sale that im thinking about purchasing... thanks for your help.
  8. jim010
    12/31/13 06:20 PM - permalink
    Actually, the hole is already there! No drilling!

So no problem if you change your mind.
  9. DeeJayTJ
    12/31/13 01:07 PM - permalink
    I saw that you retrofitted the oem camera to your car? I bought a spoiler with camera and plan on wiring it up to a mirror with LCD screen, but was wondering.. If I pull the old spoiler off (original pony spoiler with no camera) and drill the hole for the camera wiring to pass thru. then decide its not working out very well. Would the old spoiler cover up the hole that was drilled for the camera?
  10. Christine AnneMarie
    11/17/13 09:39 PM - permalink
    Hi, I was wondering if you can make a model of a 2005 black mustang convertible? I've looked everywhere and can't find one, and I couldn't make one myself.