Received 2,265 Likes on 1,688 Posts
Originally Posted by DinoDoc
That was too easy
Hey it's your call! :-)
Old 9/20/13, 06:13 AM
Gotta Have it Green Fanatic Official TMS Travel Guide

Received 1,047 Likes on 652 Posts
Originally Posted by DinoDoc
I have been lurking in the shadows for a while and finally decided to put an entry in to the game, and since no one has posted a pic of their stang in front of a waterfall I went hunting for water features around town and I found a few but I liked this one the best.

Lee

Hey, nice going! Pretty shot. If the horse avatar picture doesn't count, how about these horses? One outside the car and a pony inside on the dash?

Attachment 145835

Since on the topic of stuffed animals, the next challenge can be a stuffed teddy bear in or outside your Mustang, you know, like this guy.
Attachment 145836

Last edited by NC14GT; 10/3/14 at 09:09 AM.
Old 9/20/13, 08:35 AM
GT Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
<<never mind>>
Old 9/20/13, 09:41 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have an idea. How about we change/add a rule to the game. From now on, to win the challenge, you must have the picture taken AFTER the challenge is given. So you can't just go look through your pics and pull one out and win. Cause seriously it's taken the fun out of things lol. Lot's of good challenges but they always end up screwed by someone previously having the picture. I was looking forward to going horse hunting(not to kill it!) for the pic

What do you guys think?

of course there's no way to prove, aside from the pics details, if it was really taken after, but we can just hope all of us are honest about it
Old 9/20/13, 09:47 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by roadrunner
I have an idea. How about we change/add a rule to the game. From now on, to win the challenge, you must have the picture taken AFTER the challenge is given. So you can't just go look through your pics and pull one out and win. Cause seriously it's taken the fun out of things lol. Lot's of good challenges but they always end up screwed by someone previously having the picture. I was looking forward to going horse hunting(not to kill it!) for the pic What do you guys think? of course there's no way to prove, aside from the pics details, if it was really taken after, but we can just hope all of us are honest about it
I concur. This would eliminate having a google search replace the fun/challenge if finding a shot too.
Old 9/20/13, 10:58 AM
Cobra Member

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts
I'm on a road trip in Italy an don't have my Mustang with me.
Can I substitute my rented Fiat 500L SUV for my Mustang in a photo?
Old 9/20/13, 05:57 PM

I have an idea. How about we change/add a rule to the game. From now on, to win the challenge, you must have the picture taken AFTER the challenge is given. So you can't just go look through your pics and pull one out and win. Cause seriously it's taken the fun out of things lol. Lot's of good challenges but they always end up screwed by someone previously having the picture. I was looking forward to going horse hunting(not to kill it!) for the pic

What do you guys think?

of course there's no way to prove, aside from the pics details, if it was really taken after, but we can just hope all of us are honest about it

Nope! If you have the picture with your Mustang, it counts!! Of course it's up to the OP, PunisherMustang. It's his thread.
So stop the whining and get out your teddy bear. LOL!!

Last edited by NC14GT; 9/20/13 at 07:38 PM.
Old 9/20/13, 07:55 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by punishermustang
Post a picture of you're Mustang from 1964 1/4 to ∞ with the last challenge. That was posted by first person to get picture up of the previous object winner gets to pick next object nothing vulgar or impossible to find but fun and challenging never the less ENJOY!
Seems like OP already had in mind what i suggested above. Its not very "fun" or "challenging" to FIND a picture by just going through the pics you already got, so im pretty sure he meant go get the picture taken with the challenge..

But your right lets let OP confirm
Old 9/21/13, 08:24 AM

Seems like OP already had in mind what i suggested above. Its not very "fun" or "challenging" to FIND a picture by just going through the pics you already got, so im pretty sure he meant go get the picture taken with the challenge..

But your right lets let OP confirm
Sounds good, but if the OP agrees with you, there is going to be some extremely long periods of time between posts, like the 'Mustang at the race track'. I sure don't race my car and how many that read this, or post here, would take the time and do that? This 'picture game' would disappear into the sunset I'm afraid.
Personally I think it would be more 'fun' to keep the posts rolling along which is why I kept them easy, yet still 'fun', like 'your Mustang with a dog' or the current challenge. There will be plenty of opportunities to meet challenges. I sure have a lot of photos but certainly none of us can cover them all.
Old 9/21/13, 08:41 AM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
So what's the current challenge???
Old 9/21/13, 02:27 PM
Bullitt Member

More than welcome to post picture of any vehicle with the current challenge but shouldn't count unless its your mustang/or significant others and the challenge. I would also prefer it be taken post challenged but lets say after 2 weeks if no one has completed it and someone has a picture taken previously then first person to post the previous picture wins but has to be of your mustang can't be just a random picture :P I was going to suggest Mustang with a Stallion or mustang myself cause I think it would be fun to go out and find a horse same color as my mustang but that's a lot harder for you Grabber Blue and Gotta Have It Green owners :P
Old 9/21/13, 02:30 PM
Bullitt Member

Current challenge should still be the horse/stallion/mustang(horse not another car :P) then if no one gets it in a week or so then person who posted picture of the avatar gets to pick but I think this one can be done... there will be a few that after couple weeks or a month may have to pick a new challenge
Old 9/21/13, 02:33 PM
Bullitt Member

I agree on the Ducati forum we played this game for at least two or three years and there was a few that just were never gonna happen one for example I can remember off top of my head was and Orange Maildrop Box... but it had to be a true dropbox and not just a mailbox I still have never seen one and I've traveled to many different countries and to almost every state in the US. Keep the challenges fun and clean if after a few weeks no winners we'll pick a new challenge

Originally Posted by NC07GTCS
Sounds good, but if the OP agrees with you, there is going to be some extremely long periods of time between posts, like the 'Mustang at the race track'. I sure don't race my car and how many that read this, or post here, would take the time and do that? This 'picture game' would disappear into the sunset I'm afraid.
Personally I think it would be more 'fun' to keep the posts rolling along which is why I kept them easy, yet still 'fun', like 'your Mustang with a dog' or the current challenge. There will be plenty of opportunities to meet challenges. I sure have a lot of photos but certainly none of us can cover them all.
Old 9/22/13, 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by punishermustang
I agree on the Ducati forum we played this game for at least two or three years and there was a few that just were never gonna happen one for example I can remember off top of my head was and Orange Maildrop Box... but it had to be a true dropbox and not just a mailbox I still have never seen one and I've traveled to many different countries and to almost every state in the US. Keep the challenges fun and clean if after a few weeks no winners we'll pick a new challenge
A nice balance there so the thread won't disappear.
There will be many weeks of though.
Old 9/30/13, 08:16 AM

I thought so.
Old 9/30/13, 09:15 AM
Mach 1 Member

Lol i think nobody even knows what the current challenge is thats why nobody's posting. What is the current challenge anyway?
Old 9/30/13, 09:27 AM
Bullitt Member

Your mustang with a horse I think.
Old 9/30/13, 12:24 PM
Bullitt Member

Yep still Mustang with a horse give it couple more days then we're going to pick a new challenge.
Old 9/30/13, 04:13 PM
Bullitt Member

I'm going to suit one with my bigger dog...close enough, right?

Quick Reply: Picture Game?