Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years

Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!

Search this Thread

Old 12/14/13, 05:11 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

Wow! Hes grown up so much! I know he was big any way, but I mean he looks more mature now and not just like a giant baby.

And holy crap hes gonna be a terror, what had him so wound up this week?
I think he is warming up for the terrible twos
Old 12/14/13, 06:17 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I think you just found out the keys to the kingdom
But is he master of his domain?

:
Old 12/14/13, 07:00 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
My sister had quite the experience helping her friends buy a tree today. Fell off not once, but twice.
Attached Thumbnails Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-1003941_742758895754039_1713819046_n.jpg  
Old 12/14/13, 07:56 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

How the hell does someone have trouble tying a tree to the top of an SUV?? My wife tied ours to her Fusion and managed to get it home without road rash...
Old 12/14/13, 08:42 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by phiggs54
That is. I guess he didnt want his picture taken so he is giving the stinkeye. This past week he threw his brother's ipad in the running shower,, threw his mom's phone in the trash, and threw a coffee cup at his mom and broke it on her head. HAHA! Payback is a meauxfeaux

Have you had him tested for ADHD?

That's classic signs right there.

Does he like to climb on things? Jump on and off things? Does he play with his fingers or tug or pull on his own hair a lot?
Old 12/14/13, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by kcoTiger
How the hell does someone have trouble tying a tree to the top of an SUV?? My wife tied ours to her Fusion and managed to get it home without road rash...
She's from Miami. Lol
Old 12/14/13, 09:40 PM

Plugged some of my Christmas lights in. Need to change a few bulbs though.
Attached Images  
Old 12/14/13, 11:00 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by Moustang
Have you had him tested for ADHD?

That's classic signs right there.

Does he like to climb on things? Jump on and off things? Does he play with his fingers or tug or pull on his own hair a lot?
Don't all little boys do that?

Hes just being a kid. And a really cute one at that, albeit supersized, but cute nonetheless.

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Get your **** on that ladder boy!!!!

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 12/14/13 at 11:01 PM.
Old 12/14/13, 11:09 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Don't all little boys do that?

Hes just being a kid. And a really cute one at that, albeit supersized, but cute nonetheless.
Agreed. I think people are too quick to jump to the "there must be something wrong" mindset. Kids are kids. They're hyper with lots of energy, sometimes lack discipline, and don't know right from wrong. Teach them, and let them play; they'll be fine.
Old 12/14/13, 11:23 PM

Get your **** on that ladder boy!!!!
Because I so want a broken leg for christmas.
Old 12/14/13, 11:23 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by StangMahn
Agreed. I think people are too quick to jump to the "there must be something wrong" mindset. Kids are kids. They're hyper with lots of energy, sometimes lack discipline, and don't know right from wrong. Teach them, and let them play; they'll be fine.
Agreed, a pill seems to be the answer to everything nowadays, especially when it comes to parental involvement and discipline.

You gotta beat their asses sometimes.
Old 12/15/13, 12:02 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
That's illegal in a lot of states now apparently. Kids need a spanking. When they're young they don't understand truly when you talk to them, a spanking gets the point across. Now where it all went wrong was the "parents" that beat the crap out of their kids, there's no need for that.
Old 12/15/13, 12:10 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

That's illegal in a lot of states now apparently. Kids need a spanking. When they're young they don't understand truly when you talk to them, a spanking gets the point across. Now where it all went wrong was the "parents" that beat the crap out of their kids, there's no need for that.
Yeah, that would be what I grew up with, lol. I got beat with whatever was handy. An extension cord, belt, fist, foot, an iron, a hickory, you name it. People back then had no compunction about leaving bruises and welts from head to toe, lol.

I remember having to wear long pants to school sometimes (we didn't have A/C at school back then and it was hot as ****) because my legs were striped up red like a candy cane and black and blue, not to mention my **** and back, lol.
Old 12/15/13, 12:41 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Man, no way I'd be able to let the lights stay up like that without fixing them. That would drive me nuts.
Old 12/15/13, 12:43 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

She's from Miami. Lol
Hell, my wife's from Texas! It's not as though we've got a Christmas tree forest over here or something, or a lot of any kind of trees that you can tie to the roof of a vehicle.
Old 12/15/13, 12:45 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

If my parents had taken that approach, I'd have been medicated for ADHD, depression, rabies, **** I'd have been a **** scientific marvel. People are so **** fast to diagnose kids these days with something so they can throw pills at 'em and assume that'll do their parenting for them.
Old 12/15/13, 12:49 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Yeah, that would be what I grew up with, lol. I got beat with whatever was handy. An extension cord, belt, fist, foot, an iron, a hickory, you name it. People back then had no compunction about leaving bruises and welts from head to toe, lol.

I remember having to wear long pants to school sometimes (we didn't have A/C at school back then and it was hot as ****) because my legs were striped up red like a candy cane and black and blue, not to mention my **** and back, lol.
Was never that bad for me, but boy, my dad but the fear of God in me with that belt. Nothing worked until I suffered enough pain. Then I quit doing what they wanted me to stop doing. Of course it helped that they'd explain why I shouldn't be doing it; never mattered much until I went through puberty and all the stuff they'd told me when I was young started to make sense. I avoided a lot of really bad mistakes because my parents knew that discipline was necessary.
Old 12/15/13, 12:51 AM

Man, no way I'd be able to let the lights stay up like that without fixing them. That would drive me nuts.
I'd break out the blow torch, but I don't think my parents would be too happy about that.
Old 12/15/13, 12:53 AM

Hell, my wife's from Texas! It's not as though we've got a Christmas tree forest over here or something, or a lot of any kind of trees that you can tie to the roof of a vehicle.
You've never met this girl (and for the record, neither have I). She's a real life Lucy Ricardo.
Old 12/15/13, 12:54 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Was never that bad for me, but boy, my dad but the fear of God in me with that belt. Nothing worked until I suffered enough pain. Then I quit doing what they wanted me to stop doing. Of course it helped that they'd explain why I shouldn't be doing it; never mattered much until I went through puberty and all the stuff they'd told me when I was young started to make sense. I avoided a lot of really bad mistakes because my parents knew that discipline was necessary.
Oh, that belt was the deal breaker. When I saw that thing coming off, I knew I had really ****ed up. I got beat with that SOB to the point that I couldn't walk the next day.

Guarantee you that what ever it was I had done, I never did it again, lol.

Remember when they would hold your hand and beat the hell out of you with the belt? You'd run around in a circle like a wild man trying to get away from it but it didn't help, you were just basically running around in a circle getting your **** beat, instead of standing in one spot getting your *** beat, lol.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 12/15/13 at 12:57 AM.

Quick Reply: Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!