Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years

Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!

Search this Thread

Old 4/4/12, 09:44 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

No doubt, it looked like I felt after supper the other night.
True story...

We went camping when I was a kid about 5 years old or so and I got a tick on my ****!

I was not a happy camper.
Old 4/4/12, 10:06 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

True story...

We went camping when I was a kid about 5 years old or so and I got a tick on my ****!

I kinda think that happens to every guy lol
Old 4/4/12, 10:11 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by McNassty

I kinda think that happens to every guy lol
No it doesn't. LOL
Old 4/4/12, 10:14 PM
Post *****

Well I've heard of a skeeter on my peter, but I didn't know anyone else got a tick on their ****!
Old 4/4/12, 10:17 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
True story...

At least it was where you could see it. This story will give you nightmares, Nathan don't read this.

About 9 or 10 years ago I had been out in the woods a lot over a week or so. All afternoon my ear had been itching and I had been putting my finger on that little flap over the hole and wiggling it like you do when you're trying to get water out of your ear.

Well, it kept getting more and more stopped up as the day went on. By that night it felt like it needed to pop like they do when you drive up a high mountain. Needless to say it was driving me crazy. So I did what everyone knows you're not supposed to do, started looking through the medicine cabinet for anything I could find to stick down in there.

I poured alcohol in it like you do for water in your ear, no luck. Used Q-tips, and everything else I could find. No luck. Finally I got one of those little suction bulbs like you use for a baby's nose and stuck it down in there and started trying to suck out whatever was in there, get it to pop, or anything for some relief.

It only got worse and more stopped up. So about 3 AM I stuck my pinky finger down in there as far as it would go and started wiggling it around. All of a sudden I heard something pop and I instantly went deaf in that ear. No sound at all.

I felt something warm in my ear, pulled out my pinky and it was covered in blood, blood running out of my ear. I freaked out, and thought "well, that's it, I've busted my eardrum and I'll be deaf forever". Longest night I'd had in many years.

Soon as 8 am hit, I was on the phone with an ear doctor and told them what happened. They told me to come on in. He got me in the chair and started looking around in there. He went in with a tweezer type thing and a little vacuum and pulled out a huge piece of gray skin and I thought it was my ear drum. He kept vacuuming and suddenly BOOOOM! I could hear. I was so relieved.

He put the skin on a tray in front of me and we started looking at it, and it was a huge deflated tick! The thing had went down in my ear and latched on. As it got bigger it blocked my hearing more and more. It finally had gotten so big that I busted it with my pinky and the blood stopped my ear up.

Now try to have a good nights sleep.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 4/4/12 at 10:40 PM.
Old 4/4/12, 10:19 PM
Post *****

Dear lord!
Old 4/4/12, 10:31 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
At least it was where you could see it. This story will give you nightmares, Nathan don't read this.

About 9 or 10 years ago I had been out in the woods a lot over a week or so. All afternoon my ear had been itching and I had been putting my finger on that little flap over the hole and wiggling it like you do when you're trying to get water out of your ear.

Well, it kept getting more and more stopped up as the day went on. By that night it felt like it needed to pop like they do when you drive up a high mountain. Needless to say it was driving me crazy. So I did what everyone knows you're not supposed to do, started looking through the medicine cabinet for anything I could find to stick down in there.

I poured alcohol in it like you do for water in your ear, no luck. Used Q-tips, and everything else I could find. No luck. Finally I got one of those little suction bulbs like you use for a baby's nose and stuck it down in there and started trying to suck out whatever was in there, get it to pop, or anything for some relief.

It only got worse and more stopped up. So about 3 AM I stuck my pinky finger down in there as far as it would go and started wiggling it around. All of a sudden I heard something pop and I instantly went deaf in that ear. No sound at all.

I felt something warm in my ear, pulled out my pinky and it was covered in blood, blood running out of my ear. I freaked out, and thought "well, that's it, I've busted my eardrum and I'll be deaf forever". Longest night I'd had in many years.

Soon as 8 am hit, I was on the phone with an ear doctor and told them what happened. They told me to come on in. He got me in the chair and started looking around in there. He went in with a tweezer type thing and a little vacuum and pulled out a huge piece of gray skin and I thought it was my ear drum. He kept vacuuming and suddenly BOOOOM! I could hear. I was so relieved.

He put the skin on a tray in front of me and we started looking at it, and it was a huge tick! The thing had went down in my ear and latched on. As it got bigger it blocked my hearing more and more. It finally had gotten so big that I busted it with my pinky and the blood stopped my ear up.

Believe me, I've heard worse. I've had to read about people who scratch a hole into their brain during their sleep.
Old 4/5/12, 05:40 AM
FR500 Member

He put the skin on a tray in front of me and we started looking at it, and it was a huge deflated tick! The thing had went down in my ear and latched on. As it got bigger it blocked my hearing more and more. It finally had gotten so big that I busted it with my pinky and the blood stopped my ear up.

Psh you call that a story? Listen to this

*ahem*
At work the other day im riding my board to class down the breezeway. It was a nice day, had my headphones in, and all was quiet around campus (early class). Anyway as im riding down the breezeway something catches my eye in my peripherals. Turned out to be another skater coming from the courtyard into the breezeway.
We completely missed each other and nothing happened at all.
Squirrels.

^Now thats a story!
(Yea im bored beyond belief)
Old 4/5/12, 05:42 AM
FR500 Member

Btw yes it was a tick. Got her (pup, "Lucky) to pass out and used tweezers to pull it off. Sucker was huge but popped as i was pulling it off. Poor girl had to have had that thing on there for weeks. I dont even know if it was still alive when i pulled it out
Old 4/5/12, 07:47 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

No it doesn't. LOL
When you live in the country and play/ work in the fields/woods it does
Old 4/5/12, 08:40 AM
Bullitt Member

All I ever got told was 'don't worry, it won't eat it. Just pull it off there unless ya want me to burn it off' lol, needless to say I would pull it off
Old 4/5/12, 09:45 AM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Today's breakfast... boooo ... Don't have time for eggs and bacon today
Attached Thumbnails Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-image-2961452355.jpg  
Old 4/6/12, 05:39 AM
FR500 Member

Hmm this layout looks familiar. What its doing in the new '13 M6 vert?
Attached Thumbnails Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-image-3134887716.jpg  
Old 4/6/12, 11:51 AM

New gas pumps have little tvs in them to watch ads. So weird.

And saw this sweet challenger. Sounded awesome.
Attached Images   
Old 4/6/12, 11:58 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
New gas pumps have little tvs in them to watch ads. So weird.

And saw this sweet challenger. Sounded awesome.
OMG 5 years ago
Old 4/6/12, 12:09 PM
Bullitt Member

OMG 5 years ago
+10000000 ours plays ESPN and CSPAN no stupid ads. And really with the challenger?
Old 4/6/12, 12:10 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Mcnassty!
Old 4/6/12, 12:14 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by lalayla
Mcnassty!
Sorry, but really that challenger doesn't look very special to me. Oh, and how are you today?
Old 4/6/12, 12:34 PM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Genius!
Old 4/6/12, 12:50 PM

OMG 5 years ago
Sorry, takes a while out here in hickville to get the latest technology.

Originally Posted by McNassty
Sorry, but really that challenger doesn't look very special to me. Oh, and how are you today?
It was a bad picture. It looked awesome in person.

Quick Reply: Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!