Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years

Does your Mustang have a name and personality?

Search this Thread

Old 6/15/12, 04:56 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does your Mustang have a name and personality?

I've seen on here I'm not the only one who named their Mustang. Who else has named their car ? Whats its name ? Does your car seem to have a personality or is it just a machine to ya?

My 82 is Keli and boy does she have personality lol. She got named Keli when we got her cause I couldn't name her Sally. We started seeing her mean side not long after. She hates other women and don't you dare talk mess lol. She hates my wife won't even let her open her doors. That was always blamed on bad parts in the door until the problem stayed even with new doors lol. Things always break on women in her ,mother pulled the inside handle out the door, the Fox floor crack opening while my wife was driving etc..... as far as talkin mess and such the door not opening thing has gone to one of my sons. He kicked her ......lol.
Name:  Aug2429.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  57.8 KB
My 01 has give me any reason to name it yet I think It may be a she tho and am starting to think it's closer related to Keli another in make and model if you get meaning lol.
The 84 is just the blue one let it tell my wife what it's name is lol
Old 6/15/12, 05:08 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 57 Likes on 46 Posts
My 2007 Mustang Pony is named Whinnie. I haven't come up with a good way to describe her personality, yet. She is named after two things. My friend who's dog who passed away years ago had the name. And, I grew up watching the TV show The Wonder Years.
Old 6/15/12, 09:20 PM
Mach 1 Member

My mustang's named Epona, because I'm a big nerd at heart. haha. If you don't understand, that's okay.

As far as personality, she enjoys the road and being driven. It seems to be that she runs the smoothest when I pull back into the driveway after a little blast down some back roads.
Old 6/15/12, 09:25 PM
GTR Member

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Silver skoundrel, or skoundrel for short.
Old 6/16/12, 06:04 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool "CALSTANG"

Our 2007 California Special GT is named the "CALSTANG" because of the factory model name. Everyone just calls him "CAL", because he is a 5-speed stick and has a very manly rumble when driven at speed!! Too much fun and we just love this ride. "RC"
Attached Thumbnails Does your Mustang have a name and personality?-calstang-gt.jpg  
Old 6/16/12, 06:08 AM
Cobra R Member

The only time my car gets a name is when it develops a personality !
Old 6/16/12, 10:56 AM
Mach 1 Member

too new for a personality, other than the one that came from the factory, but I christened her Khaleesi because I think that is a fitting title for a car such as a Boss Mustang. Khaleesi is the title given to the wife of the Khal, or "king" of the Dothraki savages from Game of Thrones. I love that show, have yet to read the series. Anyway, she is smoking hot, wicked-smart, and pretty much a bad-***, Mother of dragons.

My previous 95 GT was christened Magdalene, after Mary of Magdalene. Mostly because she was in pretty rough shape when I saved her, just like Mary. Not that to compare myself to Jesus or anything. But she was kind of a *****, if you looked at her carfax.
Old 6/16/12, 07:17 PM
Mach 1 Member

My son named my last Mustang "Razor" originally because he said the car was so sharp (as in looks) and my Wife's Mustang was named tweety.
Old 6/16/12, 07:27 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Variable depending on how I feel: 901/Bull/Hot Rod/SMQ...

All of which =
Old 6/19/12, 08:09 AM
GT Member

Clip Clop, CC for short. She's only a six and I thought the name fit. She's a spunky one that's always trying to get me over the limit.
Old 6/20/12, 10:19 AM
Cobra Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I refer to mine as Mustang Sally. Still one of my all time favorite songs.

Yes, I'm old.
Old 6/20/12, 08:50 PM
GT Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mine is named Therapy it's where I go to unwind and relax
Old 6/20/12, 08:52 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Layla
Old 6/20/12, 08:54 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
No...
Old 6/20/12, 09:00 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My 99 doesnt have a name, but to say it has a personality is an understatement. If I let her sit for really any amount of time, she decides to break. Let her stay in VA when I was in OH for a couple months, picked her back up and the rear end went out. Took a little while for me to get the fixed, and once I did it didnt take long for the clutch cable and then transmission to go down the toilet.

Needless to say, she gets a little upset.
Old 6/21/12, 05:41 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I named my Mustang Lauren Renee. It was the name my wife and I would have given to a daughter if we had one.

My 6 year old step niece calls her and all Mustangs "go fast cars"
Old 6/21/12, 05:57 AM
GT Member

When I brought my mustang home my 4 year old daughter said that the color looked like blue play dough. So we named it Playdough! She must have a snooty personality because anytime someone in another sports car or ricer sees her they squeal their tires or something stupid to get her attention.
Old 6/21/12, 05:57 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by max5ive0
too new for a personality, other than the one that came from the factory, but I christened her Khaleesi because I think that is a fitting title for a car such as a Boss Mustang. Khaleesi is the title given to the wife of the Khal, or "king" of the Dothraki savages from Game of Thrones. I love that show, have yet to read the series. Anyway, she is smoking hot, wicked-smart, and pretty much a bad-***, Mother of dragons.

My previous 95 GT was christened Magdalene, after Mary of Magdalene. Mostly because she was in pretty rough shape when I saved her, just like Mary. Not that to compare myself to Jesus or anything. But she was kind of a *****, if you looked at her carfax.
Oh man, best show i have ever watched in my life! Hands down! I am on book 2 "Clash of Kings" which is season 2 of the show. Unbelievable man. HBO did such a good job to stay perfectly in line with the books.
Old 6/21/12, 06:07 AM
Cobra Member

My friends have been using the nickname TRON for me for 10+ years now. All because i made them watch the original Tron movie which i thought was awesome when i was a kid, but turned out to be pretty terrible as an adult lol. But anyway, i am naming my Boss "Quorra" when i eventually get her. That was Olivia Wilde's name in Tron Legacy. Yeah....smoking hot!!! Quorra will be mine one day, and she will be one of the hottest cars on the road! Anyone steals that name and i will F....ing slaughter em'! hahaa
Old 6/24/12, 07:29 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by ledsled
Clip Clop, CC for short. She's only a six and I thought the name fit. She's a spunky one that's always trying to get me over the limit.

My baby told me something this weekend. I've taken her to 2 shows this summer and last night we went to a cruise night that turned out to be a massive show. I ended up surrounded by the local Mustang club, with about 40 5.0's of every year. I tossed the hood up and the trash talk started to fly. "It's only six!", "Why is your hood up?" "What did you do, install the new invisible supercharger?" and so forth...

Meanwhile, as I laugh at all this and try and defend her honour, scads of people are passing by taking pics and kids dragging their parents over yelling, "Look at the blue one!" This just further infuriates the V-8 boys.

She was like the hot chick in the room looking at you, flirting with her eyes. Annoying the hell out of the rest of the ladies who's husbands are drooling on the floor. The President himself could be chatting you up and you'd be looking for a way out of it, just to get close to her.

At that moment I realized I had named her too soon.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present Robyn. Spells it with a "Y" dotted with a

She's not the smartest(fastest) in the room, and she's a bit of a naughty girl, she'll let you look up her skirt, but she's a total daddy's girl and I love her.

Quick Reply: Does your Mustang have a name and personality?