The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Hall Of Fame Homepage (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f864/)
-   -   What did you do with your Mustang today? (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f864/what-did-you-do-your-mustang-today-503839/)

Raisi 5.0 4/6/13 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by FromZto5 (Post 6595904)
Though you are back on topic, discussions about street racing are forbidden here. Judging by your post count, I thought I would let you know.

i didnt know that number of posts should matter in topics.would i really become a better driver if i post more?
can i get inlightend and know why?
it wasnt a street race u know just normal crusing day and got lucky to show off infront of a lambo..
anyway i just wanted to share what i did.. since there was no reply to my questions....

Stevedotmil 4/6/13 07:01 AM

Installed some decals that say "Because Racecar" and "'Merica!".

FromZto5 4/6/13 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by Raisi 5.0 (Post 6595951)

i didnt know that number of posts should matter in topics.would i really become a better driver if i post more?
can i get inlighted and know why?
it wasnt a street race u know just normal crusing day and got lucky to show off infront of a lambo..
anyway i just wanted to share what i did.. since there was no reply to my questions....

Your number of posts does matter if you don't know the forum rules. I don't care what content you post... I could care less. If the mods don't chime in and let you go, great for you. I stated your number if posts in an effort to help you understand the forum rules. With a post count of "2", a very good guess is that you don't know the rules.

FromZto5 4/6/13 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by Stevedotmil (Post 6595953)
Installed some decals that say "Because Racecar" and "'Merica!".

Steve, how's Europe lately? We finally have some good weather. Been driving Marilyn all week.

Hadtohaveit'13 4/6/13 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by Raisi 5.0 (Post 6595951)

can i get inlighted and know why?

It's not that you would become a better driver with more posts (obviously not). He was saying you probably didn't know since your posts are low so you don't get banned and lose your account..

scramblerider5 4/6/13 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by FromZto5 (Post 6595959)
Steve, how's Europe lately? We finally have some good weather. Been driving Marilyn all week.

I bet you enjoyed driving Marilyn all week

2k7gtcs 4/6/13 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by Raisi 5.0 (Post 6595855)
Yesterday i was crusing with my friend in my beautiful 2013 GT. i reved few times infront of some guys who parked along the road with their modified cars,before realising that there is a lambo aventador behind me !!!!! it was 2 late to backdown as everyone was watching..the decision was made traction off Ac off and press!!!! the aventador was left back in the dust. appearently he did not have enough steel to race because he was afraid of screwing it up inforn of his girl LMAO.Everyone yelled and cheerd as i went back it felt GREAT XP !!!!and i proved that mustang owners GOT BALLS XD

Though you are back on topic, discussions about street racing are forbidden here. Judging by your post count, I thought I would let you know.

Originally Posted by Hadtohaveit'13 (Post 6595960)

It's not that you would become a better driver with more posts (obviously not). He was saying you probably didn't know since your posts are low so you don't get banned and lose your account..

They are correct. Discussions of any kind of street racing are prohibited. We dont want this site to appear to promote or support that kind of illegal and dangerous activity. Track racing exploits are encouraged however.

They were just trying to help you out. Now you know.

AlsCobra 4/6/13 07:47 AM

Street racing is bad mmkay. :D

FromZto5 4/6/13 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by scramblerider5 (Post 6595970)

I bet you enjoyed driving Marilyn all week

Without a doubt.

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6595992)

They are correct. Discussions of any kind of street racing are prohibited. We dont want this site to appear to promote or support that kind of illegal and dangerous activity. Track racing exploits are encouraged however.

Thanks Gary.

shurtual86 4/6/13 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6595710)

She was Megan Fox but hotter. She was brunette, thin, nice eyes, some attitude, and late 20's. Seriously I was impressed. If she hadn't been such a **** she might have ridden a Cobra. And a GT500 after that. :D

:rofl3:

Raisi 5.0 4/6/13 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6595992)

Originally Posted by Hadtohaveit'13 (Post 6595960)

Thank you for the information everyone.well yea i dont know much i even struggel just to navigate in this website cause im new to it.:doh:
Well im sorry for the inconvinence and i hope we are cool.:jester:
one last question is there anything else that is not allowed in here?

2k7gtcs 4/6/13 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Raisi 5.0 (Post 6596022)

Thank you for the information everyone.well yea i dont know much i even struggel just to navigate in this website cause im new to it.:doh:
Well im sorry for the inconvinence and i hope we are cool.:jester:
one last question is there anything else that is not allowed in here?

Well the language filters will edit out most profanity but you are not allowed to bypass them with words like sh!t and stuff like that.

Also no name calling of other members which even includes calling them things like morons or idiots.

Basically just be civil and have manners.

11SHELBYGT500 4/6/13 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6596075)

Well the language filters will edit out most profanity but you are not allowed to bypass them with words like sh!t and stuff like that.

Also no name calling of other members which even includes calling them things like morons or idiots.

Just do what I do, right Gar? Lol

FromZto5 4/6/13 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6596075)

In other words, calling other members "joe" is more than insult enough. Hahahahahahaha

Kidding joe, we love ya

11SHELBYGT500 4/6/13 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by FromZto5 (Post 6596080)

In other words, calling other members "joe" is more than insult enough. Hahahahahahaha

Kidding joe, we love ya

I know you do lol

AlsCobra 4/6/13 10:36 AM

Joe is douchebag POS California Queen. But he's alright. :D

11SHELBYGT500 4/6/13 10:38 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by AlsCobra (Post 6596085)
Joe is douchebag POS California Queen. But he's alright. :D

See what happens when you talk **** about me...the app crashes. :lol:

Stevedotmil 4/6/13 10:41 AM

Europe is getting warmer by the day. I can't wait till it's holding steady above 50 degrees out. Might be a while though. I went out to eat the other night with a buddy of mine that lives down the hall from me and it was interesting trying to find parking. The streets are more narrow than in the states and everything is just off the road or sidewalk so the stock exhaust sounds great when I'm cruising around through all the small towns. If I could get my butt out of bed in a timely manner I would have more pictures to share. The awesome Germany beer (read average 12% alcohol content) is keeping me lazy. From my quarters of course.

Stage_3 4/6/13 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500 (Post 6595599)
Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but when someone gives me thumbs up, I give them the bird. Is that wrong? Lol

LOL
Hey,....if you can get away with it. :ph34r:

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6595608)
And that my friends is why you don't judge a book by its cover. Because a hot chick makes everything alright. :p

So very true brother!:agree:

06blackvertstang 4/6/13 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by youngstang90 (Post 6595617)

This is fantastic!!!!

Too bad she was probably headed home to her sugar daddy...lol

+1 that was a great read!!

Edit: the next couple pages were hilarious. Thank you guys for keeping things interesting around here