The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Hall Of Fame Homepage (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f864/)
-   -   What did you do with your Mustang today? (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f864/what-did-you-do-your-mustang-today-503839/)

Raisi 5.0 4/5/13 01:59 PM

Hellow everyone. i have few questions on mind since i joined this website.
Irecently bought a 2013 Mustang GT.The car just crossed 3500km.
1. why do my rear wheels give out bad smell.mostly when i speed

2.After speeding for few runs the car exhauts give out little smoke i saw that once and it was around 4 pm it was hot around 35c

3.once i was in the gas station and i was balancing my car through holding the clutch only and a bad smell occuerd which i guess it was the clutch but that was only once.the smell i recently get when i speed is similar not exact as strong as it was and its little different with more heat.

2011GB/CS 4/5/13 02:40 PM

Gave her a sponge bath after I painted the calipers black.

Andrew1969 4/5/13 02:47 PM

Finally got the stang going. For you problem solvers out there. My 69 stang would turn over but not start. I used a cable to jump the power from the battery to the coil and it started right up. If I disconnect the jumper it dies? Help me out, what should I be testing now. Is it a fuse, my ignition, what?

SVTCobraR315 4/5/13 04:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My SR performance springs came in :)

Stage_3 4/5/13 07:05 PM

Well,.....it was almost 60 degrees today around 6:30 pm today. So,.....I took her out for a little jaunt today and had a blast! FINALLY!!!:confused: The very first ride.
Had 2 people give me the thumbs up. had someone take a picture with her cell phone out of the sliding glass window in the pickup truck in front of me.

youngstang90 4/5/13 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Stage_3 (Post 6595569)
Well,.....it was almost 60 degrees today around 6:30 pm today. So,.....I took her out for a little jaunt today and had a blast! FINALLY!!!:confused: The very first ride.
Had 2 people give me the thumbs up. had someone take a picture with her cell phone out of the sliding glass window in the pickup truck in front of me.

You're going to get a ton of those in that car man! :nice:

11SHELBYGT500 4/5/13 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Stage_3 (Post 6595569)

Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but when someone gives me thumbs up, I give them the bird. Is that wrong? Lol

2k7gtcs 4/5/13 07:42 PM

So on my way home this evening in the GT500 I decide to go by the Eskimo Hut and get some daiquiris for the wife and me after a long day at work and some other tough stuff.

So I'm in line outside the building an give the girl my order and she runs off. So I needed to charge my phone and I'm looking in the console for my car charger when the car ahead pulls up a spot. So I was about to close the console and move up when the car behind me honks at me. So I'm like wtf dude cool your jets as i look in the rear view mirror and its a Camaro SS behind me. Well I can't have this. A ****ing dude Ina Camaro honking at my GT500 to move. So I give the engine a few loud revs, not spinning the tires mind you because I don't want to accidentally launch into the car in front of me, and then I slowly move up. So the chick takes the drink to the car behind me first and then the car starts to pull around me. It's revving its engine so I rev mine some more and I'm prepared to stare down this bastard and his POS bowtie. Well when the car pulls next to me as in scowling I notice its a super hot chick, I mean epic hot, and she's staring me down too. Then I just bust out in laughter. She pulls to the street and lights it up on the way out and I'm thinking **** that did not end the way I expected. I lit it up too but unfortunately I was headed the other way.

And that my friends is why you don't judge a book by its cover. Because a hot chick makes everything alright. :p

youngstang90 4/5/13 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6595608)
So on my way home this evening in the GT500 I decide to go by the Eskimo Hut and get some daiquiris for the wife and me after a long day at work and some other tough stuff.

So I'm in line outside the building an give the girl my order and she runs off. So I needed to charge my phone and I'm looking in the console for my car charger when the car ahead pulls up a spot. So I was about to close the console and move up when the car behind me honks at me. So I'm like wtf dude cool your jets as i look in the rear view mirror and its a Camaro SS behind me. Well I can't have this. A ****ing dude Ina Camaro honking at my GT500 to move. So I give the engine a few loud revs, not spinning the tires mind you because I don't want to accidentally launch into the car in front of me, and then I slowly move up. So the chick takes the drink to the car behind me first and then the car starts to pull around me. It's revving its engine so I rev mine some more and I'm prepared to stare down this bastard and his POS bowtie. Well when the car pulls next to me as in scowling I notice its a super hot chick, I mean epic hot, and she's staring me down too. Then I just bust out in laughter. She pulls to the street and lights it up on the way out and I'm thinking **** that did not end the way I expected. I lit it up too but unfortunately I was headed the other way.

And that my friends is why you don't judge a book by its cover. Because a hot chick makes everything alright. :p

This is fantastic!!!!

Too bad she was probably headed home to her sugar daddy...lol

Mustang Freak 4/5/13 09:13 PM

Nice story Gary but hot chick or not epic fail with the Bowtie! Book judged as a stupid Govmint donor! :-)

11SHELBYGT500 4/5/13 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6595608)

Details man...what celebrity did she most resemble?

blairnr67 4/5/13 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak (Post 6595680)
Nice story Gary but hot chick or not epic fail with the Bowtie! Book judged as a stupid Govmint donor! :-)

Exactly! Might have been super hot, but she's as dumb as a box of rocks.

11SHELBYGT500 4/5/13 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak (Post 6595680)

Originally Posted by blairnr67 (Post 6595686)

Exactly! Might have been super hot, but she's as dumb as a box of rocks.

Why do you guys care what anybody else drives? If everyone was driving a mustang, how boring would that be? You'd probably be sick of seeing them. :D

Mustang Freak 4/5/13 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500 (Post 6595689)

Why do you guys care what anybody else drives? If everyone was driving a mustang, how boring would that be? You'd probably be sick of seeing them. :D

So if the hot chick was blaring country music you'd be all over her? It's called scruples get some! :-)

11SHELBYGT500 4/5/13 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak (Post 6595691)

So if the hot chick was blaring country music you'd be all over her? It's called scruples get some! :-)

I don't judge people like that. She can listen to country music and still get my attention

Mustang Freak 4/5/13 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500 (Post 6595692)

I don't judge people like that. She can listen to country music and still get my attention

Sellout!

11SHELBYGT500 4/5/13 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak (Post 6595696)

Sellout!

You're just mean lol

Mustang Freak 4/5/13 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500 (Post 6595697)

You're just mean lol

Well you do have balls for taking your 500 to wallyworld (I E Walmart)!!!

11SHELBYGT500 4/5/13 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak (Post 6595698)

Well you do have balls for taking your 500 to wallyworld (I E Walmart)!!!

Is that what wallyworld is Walmart?

Mustang Freak 4/5/13 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500 (Post 6595699)

Is that what wallyworld is Walmart?

Yeah my friends and I refer to it as that here! :lol: