Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 9/2/12, 12:20 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh and he's all motor, no S/C or T/C. But he is a hell of a driver and his motor has a hell of a lot of money in it. He got the car for $1000 as a salvaged title and he has his own shop and did all of his own work
Old 9/2/12, 12:24 AM
Bullitt Member

Oh and I forgot, your right. He didn't have an A/C and it may not have been street able in every state but in Missouri you just have to pass a safety and a local emissions testing done at your local shop and since he owned said shop it passed. YAY!!!
Old 9/2/12, 12:26 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by McNassty
I watch my buddy with a '99 T/A, (I know this is sacrilegious on this forum) beat Gixxter 1000's in the 1/4, cause he's got a built motor. He only had like $40,000 into his car and he runs 9.5's consistently
Oh and he's all motor, no S/C or T/C. But he is a hell of a driver and his motor has a hell of a lot of money in it. He got the car for $1000 as a salvaged title and he has his own shop and did all of his own work
I give up. You win. Your buddy's totaled piece of **** $1K T/A is the baddest ****er on the planet in a straight line after 40K dollars worth of mods. I was just sharing the story of a friends really nice car, not trying to get into a **** measuring contest. I'd lose that any day of the week anyhow.

Let me know when the T/A is driven daily and can knock down 220 mph in a standing mile and drive back home on pump gas.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 9/2/12 at 12:29 AM.
Old 9/2/12, 12:56 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You just don't know a damned thing do you?

Old 9/2/12, 01:01 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

I give up. You win. Your buddy's totaled piece of **** $1K T/A is the baddest ****er on the planet in a straight line after 40K dollars worth of mods. I was just sharing the story of a friends really nice car, not trying to get into a **** measuring contest. I'd lose that any day of the week anyhow.

Let me know when the T/A is driven daily and can knock down 220 mph in a standing mile and drive back home on pump gas.
Not trying to get into a pissing contest, just trying to say I'd rather buy a car I could afford to build instead of a car I'd go into debt just to make it be a badass in its field
Old 9/2/12, 01:05 AM
Bullitt Member

And could drive home( as long as it wouldn't be to far of a drive)
Old 9/2/12, 01:20 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

And could drive home( as long as it wouldn't be to far of a drive)
Not a long drive at all. Just cruising from Georgia to Texas and back after knocking on the door of 220 mph. Nothing to brag about.
Old 9/2/12, 01:33 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

Not a long drive at all. Just cruising from Georgia to Texas and back after knocking on the door of 220 mph. Nothing to brag about.
A hell of a deal when your thinking about $70,000-$90,000 instead of $40,000 and chilling at a motel or hotel for maybe $250
Old 9/2/12, 01:43 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

A hell of a deal when your thinking about $70,000-$90,000 instead of $40,000 and chilling at a motel or hotel for maybe $250
Ballers don't stay in "motels". Or even worry about what it costs. Like I said, when that totaled T/A knocks down 220 in a standing mile, get back in touch. Or call Gary, hes the only baller I know in Texas.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 9/2/12 at 01:44 AM.
Old 9/2/12, 02:06 AM
Bullitt Member

Sorry, he may not be a 'baller', he works for a living but he does run a 9.8-9.5 consistently. And he drives it home from Gateway to Festus after. If he had to go farther than yes he would prolly have to trailer her or leave early and stay at the god forbid hotel
Old 9/2/12, 02:11 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Sorry, he may not be a 'baller', he works for a living but he does run a 9.8-9.5 consistently. And he drives it home from Gateway to Festus after. If he had to go farther than yes he would prolly have to trailer her or leave early and stay at the god forbid hotel
Ballers work (or worked) for a living too, that's how they became ballers, contrary to the popular belief of liberals.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 9/2/12 at 02:13 AM.
Old 9/2/12, 02:17 AM
Bullitt Member

No, ballers are those that make their money the easy way, in other words by others sweat. And than throw it away like it means nothing because to those who didn't really earn that money it's easy to 'make it rain'. He earns his money, which means he worked to earn the money to buy his own shop and now he pays to send his car to the races, which means if he breaks something he pays for it not some dumb idiot that he talked into an investment
Old 9/2/12, 02:26 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Like I said, you win. You and your buddies' T/A are the baddest mother****ers on the planet. We all bow down to the greatness and hang our heads in the misery that comes with being out done on the internet.

I actually have no dog in this fight, I was simply sharing an anecdote with some friends here about a car that I know that an acquaintance has. I don't have fast cars, I cant afford fast cars, and I just hang out here to talk to people that have nice rides.

So I'll say it again, you win, your friend has the bestest car for the leastest money. Hes a pimp, you're a pimp, and everyone you know are the baddest mother****ers on the planet.

Anything else I need to say? If so, just let me know.
Old 9/2/12, 02:28 AM
Bullitt Member

Sorry just don't like people being ****s and I like to call em like I see em
Old 9/2/12, 02:36 AM
Bullitt Member

If you had no argument about this than why did you have to drag the bull**** on like you did? I said that the Viper is a badass ride, I just don't like it for the money, opinions are like ******** we all have em and some ya dont like the smell from em. **** dude really why did you have to make it seem like your buddies car is the baddest thing on 4 wheels? If it was we would have seen it on SPEED by now. I'm not saying its not badass I'm just saying for my taste I like a builders car instead of just buying muscle
Old 9/2/12, 03:15 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

If you had no argument about this than why did you have to drag the bull**** on like you did? I said that the Viper is a badass ride, I just don't like it for the money, opinions are like ******** we all have em and some ya dont like the smell from em. **** dude really why did you have to make it seem like your buddies car is the baddest thing on 4 wheels? If it was we would have seen it on SPEED by now. I'm not saying its not badass I'm just saying for my taste I like a builders car instead of just buying muscle
I totally agree. These damned rich people that buy these cars and can spend money on them are the devil. Screw them. I just live my life through the cars that people I know have, but I'd like to see them get what is coming to them.

I'm tired of not having the things I want and having to live vicariously through them. We need to tax these A holes into oblivion, and redistribute their ill gotten money to the people that need it, whether they have worked for it or done anything to deserve it or not. Show me the money bithces!!! Where is mine??!!!

I'm so sick of this crap, we need to rise up and take back everything that is owed to us, and anyone that has more than us obviously stole it from us. Where is my cut dammit?!??!

I actually didn't try to drag out any bull****. I just posted some pics and mentioned that I would like to buy a Viper when the 2013 comes out. Just shared some car based anecdotal entertainment, and got drawn into a dcik measuring contest about who has the fastest car and how much they spent on it.

Nothing more, nothing less. Once again I'll say it. You win. I lose. I'm just dreaming about something that I hope I can buy someday when the wealth gets shifted back to the poor people.

And for the record, this car is not bought. It was built by hand in his own shop, by him, that also builds Vipers for people around the world. He probably knows more about these cars than anyone on the planet other than the engineers that designed them. Hes not some rich kid that pays someone to do this stuff. I've seen him switch transmissions himself and bolt the chutes on back just to go to an event after driving it to work all week. He may live in a big house and appear to be a rich boy, but he can turn wrenches with the best of them.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 9/2/12 at 03:23 AM.
Old 9/2/12, 03:35 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I'm just going on with you man, not trying to be a pecker head. Just trying to spur some spirited conversation around here since nobody is around to bull**** with tonight.

Didn't mean to **** you off or anything, just being my typical A hole self.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 9/2/12 at 03:43 AM.
Old 9/2/12, 04:06 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Lmao Lee. Always fun when you're on a tear about something. Power to the neighborhood came back on last night. All good in the hood. Still a little flooding in my town but getting slightly better.
Old 9/2/12, 07:01 AM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Been tough to keep up with this thread lately, hope everyone is doing well. Weather has still been decent here so I can't complain. A little rain during the week so Bettie stayed in the garage. I've only driven her about 10 miles since I got back, which is depressing, not sure how Gary does it. Headed to Spain on Tuesday!
Old 9/2/12, 07:02 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Good morning everyone

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast