Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 5/22/12, 09:40 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lalayla
Awwww did someone else install it? Want some backup and we can go kick some ***? Jay and silent bob style
Mustang Magic installed it back in March 2010. It lasted 10,000 miles, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 5/22/12, 09:41 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by ford20
Holy schnikes! You drink coffee like I drink water hahaha
Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
I don't know how I missed that. That's a lot of coffee, I don't drink that much of anything before lunch on a normal day
Well and the funny thing is i dont eat breakfast either
Old 5/22/12, 09:42 AM
Service Manager

Received 452 Likes on 224 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseygirl
i will become sane once i have both of your mustangs in my garage k??

...or if paul adopts me
Be careful what you wish for
Old 5/22/12, 09:43 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Originally Posted by Captain Chris
Mustang Magic installed it back in March 2010. It lasted 10,000 miles, complete and utter bollocks.
The jay and silent bob song popped in my head... How many people wanna kick some ***?! Lol
Old 5/22/12, 09:48 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by svopaul
Be careful what you wish for
....i wanna go play with cars and have a bajillion cars like you do! lol
Old 5/22/12, 09:52 AM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by BoogieNights
HOLY COW A SEAN SIGHTING!!!!!!

hows everything going bro??

Thats just like a Ford. Takes a licking and keeps on ticking.
All is well here. Had me a weekend full of drag racing. Thursday Test and Tune, Friday testing, Saturday Heads Up Madness + Nostalgia (12 hour day) and Runday Sunday grudge racing! We had the Southern Slingshots down there too on Saturday... So cool!

What's new over in Kuwait/Afghanistan/whichever hell hole they shipped you off to?
Old 5/22/12, 10:05 AM
Service Manager

....i wanna go play with cars and have a bajillion cars like you do! lol
Yeah, be careful what you wish for....I get no time to work on my own cars because I am always working on everyone elses and that does get old at times. While it is cool at times to build cool cars for others, it is not without it's downsides and frustrations. I often think I'd be better off to have a completely different hobby like fishing or something but I probably wouldn't have time for it either. For example...I have a gun collection but haven't fired one in probably 2 years or more due to lack of time....I have RC cars...same problem.
Old 5/22/12, 10:08 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

All is well here. Had me a weekend full of drag racing. Thursday Test and Tune, Friday testing, Saturday Heads Up Madness + Nostalgia (12 hour day) and Runday Sunday grudge racing! We had the Southern Slingshots down there too on Saturday... So cool!

What's new over in Kuwait/Afghanistan/whichever hell hole they shipped you off to?
That sounds like an AWESOME weekend. Wish I was down there racing.

Im in Afghanistan and it is sucking even more than before. Working for a new company that is giving me less than the old company did. Hoping that the old company takes back over the contract out here. Other than that I am just peachy.
Old 5/22/12, 10:09 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 66 Likes on 58 Posts
Yeah, be careful what you wish for....I get no time to work on my own cars because I am always working on everyone elses and that does get old at times. While it is cool at times to build cool cars for others, it is not without it's downsides and frustrations. I often think I'd be better off to have a completely different hobby like fishing or something but I probably wouldn't have time for it either. For example...I have a gun collection but haven't fired one in probably 2 years or more due to lack of time....I have RC cars...same problem.
When people **** you off you can enjoy in your gun hobby
Old 5/22/12, 10:11 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

I know exactly how you feel. It is tough to spend time on your own stuff due to others wanting theirs done.

It is like I have always been told. You will see auto bodymen with crappy looking cars but put out perfect cars for customers. You will also see mechanics driving crappy cars that barely run but make everybody elses run top notch.
Old 5/22/12, 10:18 AM
Legacy Tms Member

it can't be satisfying working on other peoples cars vs your own

ooooo i can play with guns and cars? where do i sign up!?!?!?
Old 5/22/12, 10:22 AM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
That sounds like an AWESOME weekend. Wish I was down there racing.

Im in Afghanistan and it is sucking even more than before. Working for a new company that is giving me less than the old company did. Hoping that the old company takes back over the contract out here. Other than that I am just peachy.
It was pretty sweet for sure. I'll finally be able to race something when I get my bike this summer, cause my truck is way too slow

Long as you're still alive out there, it could always be worse, right? You're a civilian contractor essentially, right?
Old 5/22/12, 10:38 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

It was pretty sweet for sure. I'll finally be able to race something when I get my bike this summer, cause my truck is way too slow

Long as you're still alive out there, it could always be worse, right? You're a civilian contractor essentially, right?
You dont want to run a bike. Those are way to dangerous. You should have something that has a roll cage so you dont get thrown off.

Yeah I am a civilain contractor out here. you are right about being alive still. That is always a good thing.
Old 5/22/12, 10:40 AM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by ford20
When people **** you off you can enjoy in your gun hobby
I have some pretty good self control because I have been extremely pissed off by stupid people before while carrying my Glock

I know exactly how you feel. It is tough to spend time on your own stuff due to others wanting theirs done.

It is like I have always been told. You will see auto bodymen with crappy looking cars but put out perfect cars for customers. You will also see mechanics driving crappy cars that barely run but make everybody elses run top notch.
Well I do both mechanical and paint/body so I'm screwed all around . The big problem I have is that even if I came in on a weekend to work on my own, some people would see something done to mine and assume I was working on my own instead of theirs....like I'm not allowed to have my own off time...that gets frustrating.

it can't be satisfying working on other peoples cars vs your own

ooooo i can play with guns and cars? where do i sign up!?!?!?
Well it can be...you get to build really cool expensive stuff without having to actually pay for the parts

Yes, Guns and cars...it's the American way

Yeah, My RAM HD Clutch just showed up for this Fox we are building for a customer! Now I can put the engine in and may even have it all back together today.
Old 5/22/12, 10:47 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Well it can be...you get to build really cool expensive stuff without having to actually pay for the parts

Yes, Guns and cars...it's the American way

Yeah, My RAM HD Clutch just showed up for this Fox we are building for a customer! Now I can put the engine in and may even have it all back together today.
okay you have me convinced where do i sign up?

.....i have never used a gun before in my life
Old 5/22/12, 10:52 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Well I do both mechanical and paint/body so I'm screwed all around . The big problem I have is that even if I came in on a weekend to work on my own, some people would see something done to mine and assume I was working on my own instead of theirs....like I'm not allowed to have my own off time...that gets frustrating.
Oh I know the feeling. I too am a mechanic and bodyman. Maybe next year we can get together and talk shop and throw ideas at each other.
Old 5/22/12, 11:00 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
I must have missed something. Why is Erich's avatar Richard Simmons? Fill me in please. I have to say every time I see his picture, I think of the skit he did on Whose Line is it Anyway.

This is hilarious!
Old 5/22/12, 11:00 AM
Service Manager

okay you have me convinced where do i sign up?

.....i have never used a gun before in my life
LOL....Guns are addictive...bump firing an AK47 is a LOT of fun

Oh I know the feeling. I too am a mechanic and bodyman. Maybe next year we can get together and talk shop and throw ideas at each other.
Sounds like a plan
Old 5/22/12, 11:03 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts

LOL....Guns are addictive...bump firing an AK47 makes you feel like a terrorist

Sounds like a plan
Fixed
Old 5/22/12, 11:03 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
LOL....Guns are addictive...bump firing an AK47 is a LOT of fun
They had a bunch of weapons on display at the air show over the weekend. I did get my picture taken with the M249 SAW and sent it to my son and told him mommy had a SAW too

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast