GT

Roush Quad Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 6/26/15, 09:04 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Roush Quad Exhaust

I am thinking about getting the Roush quad exhaust setup. Does anyone here have this exhaust?
Old 6/26/15, 11:23 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have the quad exhaust on mine and enjoy it. Still waiting and checking on the active module everyday so I can order it when it is released.

Mine is paired with the MRT H-Pipe and when the tips are not blocked off, it gets pretty loud above 2k RPM. When cruising at highway speeds though, it isn't too bad and I have experienced no drone at all so far. Currently have about 4k miles on the setup with no issues other that noise level warnings, which is why I am anxious for the active module to come out.
Old 6/27/15, 06:09 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey, did you have the gt premium with the pp? I have the pp and wondering if the roush valance will still fit
Old 6/27/15, 02:47 PM
V6 Member

If you do not have the premium version, the valance will not be as easy to install. Not saying that with the premium that it was easy, but after removing the trim, it was easy to see how it fit. With the solid bumper, it will need some fabrication to get a proper fit.

Had I not ordered a premium version, I would have still gone with the Roush Quad tip, but ordered a premium bumper cover on top of the valance to make sure it was done right. I am sure a reputable body shop should be able to get it set up and looking good with the standard also, but I wanted to do it myself and that would have scared me too much on the standard cover.

Last edited by KStev; 6/27/15 at 02:48 PM.
Old 7/12/15, 07:59 AM

KStev, did you get the active module? I believe it came out the other week.
Old 7/12/15, 08:30 PM
V6 Member

I saw it come out and planned on ordering it that weekend to install the following week. Well, 2 days after it was out, it was listed as "Currently Unavailable" and has not been made available again yet. I am watching it every weekday to see when it becomes available again, but not having luck with that yet.