GT

2018 GT premium without performance exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 1/1/18, 06:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2018 GT premium without performance exhaust

my budget is limited. I found a GT I wanted but doesn’t have the performance exhaust added. I’ve found videos on YouTube showing how great the new 2018 is with the performance exhaust but nothing about the GT without it. Is it loud? Is it any good without the option added? Any help would be great so the wife and I know whether to pull the trigger on a deal we found.
Old 1/3/18, 01:39 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 1,547 Likes on 1,060 Posts
If you take it for a test drive you should be able to hear how loud it is.

Personally I would not worry too much about the "performance exhaust" because it is very easy to change the mufflers later..... unless there is some big deal with the new system that I am not aware of.
Old 1/4/18, 07:18 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Johnny Graham
my budget is limited. I found a GT I wanted but doesn’t have the performance exhaust added. I’ve found videos on YouTube showing how great the new 2018 is with the performance exhaust but nothing about the GT without it. Is it loud? Is it any good without the option added? Any help would be great so the wife and I know whether to pull the trigger on a deal we found.
yea man i got one it sounds great I can take a vid of sound and exhaust if you need