Ecoboost

Ecoboost’s interior lighting

Search this Thread

Old 9/26/18, 04:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ecoboost’s interior lighting

Hello everyone! I got a question a quick one probably..I went to test drive an 18 ecoboost mustang yesterday and while driving the car literally almost had no gas on it as I remember..It kept showing up the no fuel notification right? Later or before that the speedometer lights go off and on..not blinking. But mostly went off when that no fuel thing popped up and I asked the dealer whats that? He said Hit ok. So I got rid of the gas thing..still gas kept coming up lol but so I’m not sure if the 18 one has like some kind of auto interior lighting ? It was like 6:20 PM tho..not sure if thats normal here. Is it? Just super curious.

Edit: There was a hurricane here close in North Carolina but it didn’t hit my city so I’m curious also on how to know if it has been damaged because of flooding or something..I will ask about the delivery date and if it was transferred from a different dealership. But yeah curious as well on how to know that the interior is damaged or some with the lighting? Thanks.

Last edited by DeExorcist; 9/26/18 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Forgot to post more information.