Notices
Suspension, Brakes, and Tire Tech Place to discuss suspension mods for all models

Eibach Panhard Bar

Search this Thread

Old 9/2/13, 10:54 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eibach Panhard Bar

Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with the eibach panhard bar Item #5.72045K. I've been looking for some information on how well it performs but to no avail. Just curious to see if anyone else has had some experience as I'm looking to get the eibach springs, dampers and thought this bar would compliment the ride as well. Any help is appreciated.
Old 9/2/13, 11:29 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I would personally stay away from Eibach shocks and struts. The springs are fine but the stock dampers have a hard time supporting their own lowering springs. I'm a huge fan of Koni, they are tried and true, tested and the performance you get out of a damper kit like the STR.T's are phenomenal for the money. As far as an Adj PHB I would stick with an "on car" adj PHB for simplicity sake and ease of use. The PHB doesn't necessarily offer any performance increase other than being a bit lighter and having harder poly bushings.

Let us know if we can help you out or if you have any questions at all, we sell Koni, Eibach, BMR, hotchkis, whiteline and many others.
Old 9/3/13, 09:03 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by mac951
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with the eibach panhard bar Item #5.72045K. I've been looking for some information on how well it performs but to no avail. Just curious to see if anyone else has had some experience as I'm looking to get the eibach springs, dampers and thought this bar would compliment the ride as well. Any help is appreciated.
I'd go ford racing springs, BMR adj panhard and Koni yellow shocks. A nice search will yield that konis are the most popular shocks. Ford racing is made by eibach so you save tons of money buying them.
Old 9/3/13, 09:43 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Sky Hye

I'd go ford racing springs, BMR adj panhard and Koni yellow shocks. A nice search will yield that konis are the most popular shocks. Ford racing is made by eibach so you save tons of money buying them.
I decided to go with the bmr panhard bar. Heard nothing but good things. I see you have set up you listed. How does it feel overall?