SEMA Action Network News and information from the organization helping protect our hobby.

Happy (Belated) New Year from the SEMA Action Network!

Search this Thread

Old 1/4/11, 10:27 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Happy (Belated) New Year from the SEMA Action Network!

All:

I know I'm a little bit late, but happy new year from all of us here at the SEMA Action Network (SAN)! We all hope that you have a happy, safe, healthy, and productive 2011!

Please take a moment to urge atleast one new enthusiast to join SAN and help us protect the hobby from aggressive, unfair laws. You are the SAN’s most valuable asset and we need as many enthusiast voices standing together as one to ensure the future of America’s car culture for generations to come. We need passionate enthusiasts like you to spread the word about the SEMA Action Network (SAN) and encourage others to join at www.semasan.com/san/join.aspx.

As I’ve probably mentioned before, becoming a member of SAN is no cost, no hassle, and no obligation. You will be armed with the knowledge and means to stand up for the hobby in your state and on Capitol Hill. You’ll event get great benefits the monthly newsletter, “The Driving Force,” up-to-the-minute legislative alerts, tips to voice your support for the auto hobby, special invitations and much more!

Best,
Mike