Notices
2012-2013 BOSS 302

Third Quarter Arrival

Search this Thread

Old 7/7/11, 10:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a Q3 car that was built during the week of June 20, and is scheduled to arrive next week. On other forums, the recent trend has been that delivery occurred about three weeks after the build date, which is consistent with what my dealer and FCS tells me about my car (we will soon see if this trend holds). Early on, it seemed to be hit or miss (mostly miss) on ETAs, with most deliveries exceeding 4-5 weeks after the build.
Old 7/7/11, 11:55 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Originally Posted by CEO_five_0
I have a Q3 car that was built during the week of June 20, and is scheduled to arrive next week. On other forums, the recent trend has been that delivery occurred about three weeks after the build date, which is consistent with what my dealer and FCS tells me about my car (we will soon see if this trend holds). Early on, it seemed to be hit or miss (mostly miss) on ETAs, with most deliveries exceeding 4-5 weeks after the build.
I had a build date of 6/8 and mine will be 5 weeks and 3 days if it arrives on my current ETA of 7/16. I thnk a 6/20 build was a Q2 build.
Old 7/7/11, 12:14 PM

Maybe a Q2, but not according to my dealer or zone rep. I was originally slated for a Q1 build, but apparently was held off with the early Spring delays and pushed to a Q3 (at least that's what I have been told). Regardless, I did get confirmation that the car was built on June 23, and hopefully it will arrive with the predicted ETA (7/10). It's too bad that yours has been sitting so long to wait for a ride. Waiting can be nightmarish, as we can all attest.
Old 7/8/11, 07:09 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by CEO_five_0
You should be in the clear then since yours shipped a week and a half after it was produced. I can't wait until it gets to you and see the pics!

Deysha
Old 7/9/11, 06:29 AM
GT Member

Deysha, I have tried to call you on the Ford customer service number but the will not transfere or give me your phone number. I just received an e-mail from ford that my LS was off material hold and would like your help in following this.It looks like you are at the pulse of Ford. Thanks, Jim
Old 7/9/11, 09:20 AM

Thanks Deysha for these very informative updates. So are you going to the Track Attack stuff later this Fall? It seems as though Ford should send you - all expenses paid along with a hefty pay raise - as tribute for your efforts in keeping Boss owners informed (and often calm) about their cars. You'll be the toast of the town!

Last edited by CEO_five_0; 7/9/11 at 10:07 AM.
Old 7/11/11, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by jim woodruff
Deysha, I have tried to call you on the Ford customer service number but the will not transfere or give me your phone number. I just received an e-mail from ford that my LS was off material hold and would like your help in following this.It looks like you are at the pulse of Ford. Thanks, Jim
Sorry Jim, I do not take phone calls. You can private message me with your order number and your dealer name and I can look into this for you though.

Deysha
Old 7/11/11, 08:14 AM
GT Member

You bet I will. Thanks for the reply. best
Old 7/12/11, 07:23 AM
GT Member

Deysha, Did you receive a pm from me? we are having dsl problems with the storms. Thanks,
Old 7/12/11, 09:12 AM

Deysha, Did you receive a pm from me? we are having dsl problems with the storms. Thanks,
Yes, I did. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Deysha
Old 7/13/11, 02:19 PM
GT Member

I Called customer service but still no Build date or vin # yet
Old 7/14/11, 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by c6dreamvette
I Called customer service but still no Build date or vin # yet
I know, I just looked again and no changes. Check with me next week c6dreamvette. Hopefully we make some progress by then.

Deysha
Old 7/14/11, 06:53 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
I know, I just looked again and no changes. Check with me next week c6dreamvette. Hopefully we make some progress by then.

Deysha
Thanks again Deysha! You truly are a great pearson
Old 7/14/11, 09:11 AM

Thanks again Deysha! You truly are a great pearson
Thank you very much!!

Deysha
Old 7/18/11, 02:37 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Thank you very much!!

Deysha
Deysha,
I called Ford Customer service with high hopes I would have a Vin and build date but instead I was told my car is back on "Material Hold"
This seems like I am moving backwards not forward......
Please shed any light on this for me.
As always, Your the best Deysha
Old 7/19/11, 01:48 PM
GT Member

Deysha,
I called Ford Customer service with high hopes I would have a Vin and build date but instead I was told my car is back on "Material Hold"
This seems like I am moving backwards not forward......
Please shed any light on this for me.
As always, Your the best Deysha
Hey, I am in the same boat with a 3rd qtr. delivery and now back on hold. Just hope.
Old 7/19/11, 06:45 PM
GT Member

Hey, I am in the same boat with a 3rd qtr. delivery and now back on hold. Just hope.
Deysha sent me a PM, She said not to worry, we should have a build date soon.
Good luck! maybe we will get the same build date
Old 7/19/11, 06:52 PM

I have a 3rd quarter allocation too, but my dealer hasn't told me anything other than that. He said I should get it mid September, but now I'm kinda doubting that. I guess I should find out what my VIN is. Its Ok though, I haven't been waiting as long as others so I can't get too angry lol.
Old 7/20/11, 05:32 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by NorCal Boss
I have a 3rd quarter allocation too, but my dealer hasn't told me anything other than that. He said I should get it mid September, but now I'm kinda doubting that. I guess I should find out what my VIN is. Its Ok though, I haven't been waiting as long as others so I can't get too angry lol.
I am very happy with my dealer and has been very up front about the delivery it has been a long wait since 12/23 when I ordered the car. Deysha has been very helpfull and the phone in customer service people are great in their jobs but I just want to know when I am going to get the car to make some plans. I do over 20 track events a year and have raced once this year,its a bummer.
Old 7/20/11, 08:52 AM

Deysha sent me a PM, She said not to worry, we should have a build date soon.
Good luck! maybe we will get the same build date
Deysha PM'd you!?! That's awesome!!
Originally Posted by NorCal Boss
I can help you track your order NorCal Boss! Private message me your order number and dealer name.

Deysha

Quick Reply: Third Quarter Arrival