Old 11/15/12, 11:19 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
bla bla blah
Old 11/15/12, 12:33 PM
GT Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lmao sure l'll be sure to send you the Morningstar report on my portfolio.

I don't daily my boss. Never said I did.
Old 11/15/12, 01:51 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smart financial advice, if it doesn't provide an income, it isn't an asset. Many people confuse the term. Your house, your cars, unless you are earning because of them, directly, like through rental, they are liabilities. That is seperate from them potentially appreciating, although they sometimes do, if you owe, if you sink money into it, and we always do, its a liability
Old 11/15/12, 04:57 PM
Bullitt Member

The car in question, close to conclusion.

Regardless of public opinion , should be a fun car to drive a few times a year. Maybe I will keep the plastic on the seats when i drive around the block for good measure since it will be a garage queen

http://erinwoodford.com/view/2013-Ford-Mustang-18617/
Old 11/15/12, 05:20 PM
Bullitt Member

I saw a 2008 gt500 at the track drag racing with plastic on seats and window sticker still..... Made me laugh .... He had drag radials on to

I kicked his **** also .....by less than .1 lol
Old 11/15/12, 05:22 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by bob

I think somebody said it here best; "By the time its worth something you'll be dead"

Besides every knucklehead collector storing a mint Boss that was trailered straight to their garage with less than 10 miles on the ODO should be thanking all the guys modding and wrecking their Boss cars (I'd say racing but a racecar with some good history can bring in big bucks - well long after the team and drivers are dead) as it only increases the value of those mint cars.

Like the old man whose name is plastered on the **** of my car said - "Get out and drive'em"

I drive the dog snot outa mine ...... 25k miles one year old and I spent 6 months over seas

And my trophy wall is growing ...... Only 1 is from a car show and that had drag racing and an autox to get it also.....
Old 11/15/12, 05:29 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by BigR

Regardless of public opinion , should be a fun car to drive a few times a year. Maybe I will keep the plastic on the seats when i drive around the block for good measure since it will be a garage queen

That is great, hope you put the deal together.

I love driving my Boss the few times it comes out of the garage, especially with the side exhaust discs removed.

You'll love it!
Old 11/16/12, 10:36 AM
Cobra Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Smile

I have spotted a 2013 SBY BOSS 302 at a dealership in Minnesota. If Ford does not offer some kind of Mustang with the Boss 302 engine and suspension and exhaust system by Spring, I may just have to purchase it. The Boss should maintain its value very well. If Ford had made a competition orange 2013 Boss, I would already own one.
Old 11/16/12, 02:58 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by four-walling
That is great, hope you put the deal together.

I love driving my Boss the few times it comes out of the garage, especially with the side exhaust discs removed.

You'll love it!
Thanks, going in person tomorrow to see if I can hammer it out.
Old 11/17/12, 12:11 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by 2 Go Snake
I have spotted a 2013 SBY BOSS 302 at a dealership in Minnesota. If Ford does not offer some kind of Mustang with the Boss 302 engine and suspension and exhaust system by Spring, I may just have to purchase it. The Boss should maintain its value very well. If Ford had made a competition orange 2013 Boss, I would already own one.

thank GOD! I was hoping you would FINALLY buy one and stop whining there is no 2014!

Oh and there are still a couple of 2012 Comp orange Boss for sale if you look hard enough
Old 11/17/12, 12:38 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts

Thanks, going in person tomorrow to see if I can hammer it out.
Shouldn't be any hammering out a deal at all with what they are offering. You should have bought it over the phone, transferred the funds to them without question. Those cars are so rare and desirable that I'm surprised they still have it. I figured with the huge potential of it skyrocketing in price over the years, that they would be asking well over sticker price. But for some reason, they have marked it down $5000 below MSRP, that must be a misprint. An investment like that would surely be snatched up at full price or above.

They must not know what kind of gold mine they are sitting on!!

Old 11/17/12, 11:25 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Shouldn't be any hammering out a deal at all with what they are offering. You should have bought it over the phone, transferred the funds to them without question. Those cars are so rare and desirable that I'm surprised they still have it. I figured with the huge potential of it skyrocketing in price over the years, that they would be asking well over sticker price. But for some reason, they have marked it down $5000 below MSRP, that must be a misprint. An investment like that would surely be snatched up at full price or above.

They must not know what kind of gold mine they are sitting on!!

It's not an LS, it's real MSRP is the $45k they're quoting. I think they're just saying that they'll sell it without their markup and make it seem more like a great deal to get it moved. Inventories are starting to build up from what I'm seeing.

EDIT: oh wait, that's Canada. I have no idea what models cost there then.

Last edited by mattlqx; 11/17/12 at 11:35 AM.
Old 11/17/12, 02:28 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
It's a specialty car. The only thing you can't get on the GT is the motor. And most people don't look at the motor potential but the stock hp rating which isn't that far off. Besides, the Boss turns owners into douchebags.
And those who dont own them buttholes!
Old 11/18/12, 02:57 PM
GT Member

I have spotted a 2013 SBY BOSS 302 at a dealership in Minnesota. If Ford does not offer some kind of Mustang with the Boss 302 engine and suspension and exhaust system by Spring, I may just have to purchase it.
That car won't be there in the spring.
Old 11/18/12, 11:49 PM
Cobra Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Unhappy

Yes, I know it could be gone by Spring. That does concern me, but I will not take delivery off a Mustang now and wait until Spring to drive it. The dealership showroom is a good place for the Boss to spend the Winter months in Minnesota.
Old 11/19/12, 07:36 PM
DFV
Bullitt Member

Yes, I know it could be gone by Spring. That does concern me, but I will not take delivery off a Mustang now and wait until Spring to drive it. The dealership showroom is a good place for the Boss to spend the Winter months in Minnesota.
The Boss is the kind of halo vehicle that actually draws people into a dealer's showroom. They may come in to see a Boss 302 and end up buying a Focus or Fusion. If you are really interested in buying this car, but don't want to take delivery until the spring due to the harsh Minnesota winter, why not approach the dealership's GM and see if he would be willing to keep it on the showroom floor for the next several months, a win-win as it can help keep his floor traffic up and your car in a heated garage with periodic, daily cleanings.
Old 11/20/12, 01:15 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I would have to say the shelby is more of a halo car. A halo car stands out and most people might not see the difference between a standard GT and the boss. Most will know a shelby because they look much different. Now mustang fans will know(or should) a boss right away.
Old 11/20/12, 05:57 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Flagstang
I would have to say the shelby is more of a halo car. A halo car stands out and most people might not see the difference between a standard GT and the boss. Most will know a shelby because they look much different. Now mustang fans will know(or should) a boss right away.
Not anymore.
Old 11/20/12, 07:25 AM
bob
Legacy TMS Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Flagstang
Uh oh, there's gonna be some trouble in the chicken coop ( or is that coupe?)

Anyways, I'd have to agree and not just because I own a Shelby but Ford made a big deal about 662 HP, going 200 MPH, testing at the 'ring, and so on.

Or perhaps it would be more correct to say that the GT500 is the halo car for 2013 and 2014 where the Boss was the halo car for 2012.

Either way both cars accomplish their mission, they get people into the showroom, keep Mustang fresh and in the spotlight and make Ford a lot of extra scratch without people feeling gouged (and I'm not talking ADMs either).
Old 11/20/12, 09:34 AM
Bullitt Member

News coverage for ford deff equals more sales allll the cars not just the mustang .....

Quick Reply: Final boss run