Notices
2012-2013 BOSS 302

Boss Track Attack Transferrable?

Search this Thread

Old 4/9/11, 02:00 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boss Track Attack Transferrable?

This might be a long shot, but I was wondering if this event is transferrable or not, as in Miller Motorsports Park sends you a voucher for the event, and you can choose when to use it? In the same sense, could you transfer the voucher to someone else?

Here is my thinking.... There are going to be MANY Boss 302 owners out there that do not take the driving school at Miller Motorsports Park, and it would be a shame to let those go to waste. As I plan on purchasing a used Kona Blue Boss 302 sometime next year, it would be awesome if I could find one where the owner still had the valid voucher for the Boss Track Attack, and if it was able to be transferred to me. Anyone know, or is it too soon in the process to find that out?
Old 4/9/11, 06:22 PM
V6 Member

I'm not sure if anybody knows for sure, but I'd wager a good bet that it will not be transferable.
Old 4/9/11, 06:30 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by smbstyle
This might be a long shot, but I was wondering if this event is transferrable or not, as in Miller Motorsports Park sends you a voucher for the event, and you can choose when to use it? In the same sense, could you transfer the voucher to someone else?

Here is my thinking.... There are going to be MANY Boss 302 owners out there that do not take the driving school at Miller Motorsports Park, and it would be a shame to let those go to waste. As I plan on purchasing a used Kona Blue Boss 302 sometime next year, it would be awesome if I could find one where the owner still had the valid voucher for the Boss Track Attack, and if it was able to be transferred to me. Anyone know, or is it too soon in the process to find that out?
From what I was told no, you have to have the car in your possession to qualify to go. So when they announce dates and if you do not have the car yet, you have to wait. Again that is what I was told. It also sounded to me as if it was for only the original owners.
Old 4/10/11, 06:09 AM
GT Member

That is what I was told also.