Notices
2012-2013 BOSS 302

BOSS #0377 is on its way home. WOW!!

Search this Thread

Old 5/14/11, 06:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BOSS #0377 is on its way home. WOW!!

On April 8th PO Corsa posted that a Boss was available for sale. I put a deposit on it that day. The salesman and dealership (Butch Zell at Way Brothers Ford in Hawkinsville, GA) seemed like great guys....and the deal could not have gone more smoothly! (I know that some have had problems with their Ford dealers, but these guys are "car guys" and they played it straight all the way. I think the majority of Ford dealers are the same way, but a few dealers make everyone else look bad.) The car is exactly what I wanted (CO, R/T, mats and cover.) I picked it up yesterday. (Pictures will follow later. I am not even home yet!)
Ford REALLY got this car right. I live in Ohio, so we spent the night in Atlanta and then headed for the back roads of North Georgia, North Carolina and Tennessee today. GA 180 (aka Wolf Pen Gap Road) is as twisty as the Dragon, and WAY less crowded. US 129 from GA 60 to the eastern end of the Dragon is also very nice. The Dragon was crowded, but still fun on a Saturday. This car handles! I last ran these same roads in a Honda S2000, and the BOSS seems like it handles at least as well and has JUST a little more power....and a GREAT sound. Lots of positive comments and "thumbs up" from bystanders and other drivers, but the proof is in the driving!! WOW!!
Once again a huge "THANK YOU" to PO Corsa for posting the availabilty of this car when he found it. It is just amazing.
Old 5/14/11, 07:11 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice dude!
Old 5/14/11, 07:53 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Very glad to help anyone looking for their Boss! And I am glad my intuition with the contact at Way Brothers was spot on. Over the course of the last several months, I have had the opportunity to talk to a number of Ford dealers. Some are straight shooters, some are full of hot air. You learn to identify those who seem on the up and up. And glad it worked for you.

Now if we can just get the Ford guys in Florida to commit to Jimmy’s Kona Blue, that will be two new happy owners.

I have a local friend still looking for that magical Ingot Silver LS, any quarter build at MSRP.

I will keep looking and know one will turn up sooner…or later.
Old 5/14/11, 08:23 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 781 Likes on 570 Posts
pics or it didn't happen. congrats Man!