Notices
2012-2013 BOSS 302

2012 Track Attack Dates

Search this Thread

Old 11/24/11, 12:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everyone...

If there are any stragglers with BTA I suggest getting off the fence...everything through July and most of September is taken leaving some of August and October...BTA 2012 is nearly sold out. Message me if you still need to get in line.
Old 11/24/11, 05:21 PM
Bullitt Member

im set in for july 15-17th along with a freind coming with who owns a 2003 cobra sporting 500rwhp never had a valve cover off,

im in the navy and my schedule sometimes fluctuates though, i might need to bump it out alittle who knows,
Old 11/30/11, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by dean_acheson
What do we need to bring? Are helmets provided?
Helmets and suits are provided...bring shoes with thin rubber soles (Piloti for example), gloves if you like them and polarized sunglasses.

B.
Old 12/2/11, 09:25 AM
Mach 1 Member

sunglasses? Just because it's bright?
Old 12/2/11, 09:51 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by dean_acheson
sunglasses? Just because it's bright?
Yea, because it's bright.............

No really!!!!!!!!!! this just popped into my head...............

Polarized glasses will help define things out on track, and out in the desert you get UV rays and visiable light bouncing off the sand/rocks that would normaly be absorbed by trees etc, so very bright!

Last edited by GT_350; 12/2/11 at 09:56 AM.
Old 12/2/11, 05:43 PM
Bullitt Member

Future's so bright, gotta wear shades . . .
At the risk of dating myself, I won't say what stage of my life I was in when that song was out.
Old 12/21/11, 09:24 AM

Two important points everyone...

Many did not receive the gloves Ford promised as part of Boss Track Attack. I didn't know this was part of the program, and have mistakenly replied to some inquiries from BTA attendees regarding how to get these...turns out there is an answer. Ford is aware their supplier ran out early and will be providing gloves to all who didn't get them during their time here.

More importantly we are out of dates for the remainder of 2012 as many of you know. Discussions with Ford on a remedy (more cars for more drivers) have moved along well, and it's anticipated that we could announce new dates sooner than later.

That said, once again we expect a land rush for these dates, so while you are busy with the holidays please carve out a moment to contact me with your BTA needs if you have not signed up already.

BTA has been a resounding success for everyone...thanks to all for affecting Ford's bottom line with your support for their products among your friends. If they continue to see positives you may look forward to similar promotions.
Old 12/21/11, 12:03 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Boss Bry @ MMP
Two important points everyone...

Many did not receive the gloves Ford promised as part of Boss Track Attack. I didn't know this was part of the program, and have mistakenly replied to some inquiries from BTA attendees regarding how to get these...turns out there is an answer. Ford is aware their supplier ran out early and will be providing gloves to all who didn't get them during their time here.

More importantly we are out of dates for the remainder of 2012 as many of you know. Discussions with Ford on a remedy (more cars for more drivers) have moved along well, and it's anticipated that we could announce new dates sooner than later.

That said, once again we expect a land rush for these dates, so while you are busy with the holidays please carve out a moment to contact me with your BTA needs if you have not signed up already.

BTA has been a resounding success for everyone...thanks to all for affecting Ford's bottom line with your support for their products among your friends. If they continue to see positives you may look forward to similar promotions.
Bryan i still didn'y get any info via USPS confirming my dates...My CC was charged though, so I hope I am all set! Can you please confirm everything for me? Andy
Old 12/21/11, 03:12 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 12C/OBoss
Bryan i still didn'y get any info via USPS confirming my dates...My CC was charged though, so I hope I am all set! Can you please confirm everything for me? Andy
Same here. I was expecting an itinerary with accommodations to choose from. Thanks.
Old 12/22/11, 12:49 PM
Bullitt Member

I'm setup for June 4, 5, 6. I am doing the Boss day, FR500s day, and the Baja Wide Open day. I am almost more excited about the Baja day than anything else!!!!

Bryan - I noticed someone mentioned something about receiving something in the mail confirming my spot. I have not received anything in the mail either. Am I supposed to??????????
Old 1/4/12, 12:39 PM

***NEWS FLASH***

Starting today I can sell BTA spots again...please get with me if you have not signed up! There are limited additional spots and I need you to not procrastinate this time, I'm unsure if we can get more. The best thing to do is to email me at bsamuels@millermotorsportspark.com so I can reply with a form that insures we have everything correct.

Some are unsure of their schedules...just sign up for your best guess. I've the ability to contact others about swapping dates and you can always cancel up to 30 days prior to your event without a penalty. Don't miss out...this is a great gift from Ford.
Old 1/4/12, 12:42 PM

Our I/T guy is working out some bugs on the response system...it's become more difficult than anticipated. Should be worked out soon and everyone will receive new confirmations from the automated system.
Old 1/4/12, 01:03 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by Boss Bry @ MMP
***NEWS FLASH***

Starting today I can sell BTA spots again...please get with me if you have not signed up! There are limited additional spots and I need you to not procrastinate this time, I'm unsure if we can get more. The best thing to do is to email me at bsamuels@millermotorsportspark.com so I can reply with a form that insures we have everything correct.

Some are unsure of their schedules...just sign up for your best guess. I've the ability to contact others about swapping dates and you can always cancel up to 30 days prior to your event without a penalty. Don't miss out...this is a great gift from Ford.
E-mail sent!
Old 1/4/12, 01:10 PM
Bullitt Member

I would go if I ever thought I would take my car to the track, but I don't ever see that happening. So me spending money to fly out there and stay in a hotel for something that I never will do just doesn't work. I wish I could give my day to someone other than immediate family who would use it instead of it being wasted
Old 1/4/12, 01:47 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Originally Posted by Nccstud
I would go if I ever thought I would take my car to the track, but I don't ever see that happening. So me spending money to fly out there and stay in a hotel for something that I never will do just doesn't work. I wish I could give my day to someone other than immediate family who would use it instead of it being wasted
Even if you never track your car you're missing out on a great experience. If nothing else you'll learn what the true capabilities are for our cars or at least find out they are way beyond your own capabilities. The "Piston Cup" trophy is worth the trip by itself.
Old 1/4/12, 02:00 PM
V6 Member

Do it nccstud. It's an absolute blast!!!!!
Old 1/4/12, 02:31 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 5 DOT 0
Even if you never track your car you're missing out on a great experience.
Ditto - IMHO it will make you better driver on the street
Old 1/4/12, 03:03 PM
Bullitt Member

The problem is that I don't really have an extra grand to drop to get out there and what not. I get that it's an awesome deal for what it is, but I also want to throw a new shifter into my car at some point. The wife wants to come with, but it's hard to get our schedules to line up for it all as well. There tends to be more cons than pros in the long run for myself
Old 1/4/12, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Nccstud
The problem is that I don't really have an extra grand to drop to get out there and what not. I get that it's an awesome deal for what it is, but I also want to throw a new shifter into my car at some point. The wife wants to come with, but it's hard to get our schedules to line up for it all as well. There tends to be more cons than pros in the long run for myself
Nccstud, I would be more than happy to dress up to look like you and go in your stead.
Old 1/4/12, 03:40 PM
Bullitt Member

I always wanted to do the nascar driving experience and never did and when this came along it was writing on the wall to make the jump and enjoy. Of course you have to really want to do it to make the sacrifices.

Hope you can make it out for a lifetime event!

Quick Reply: 2012 Track Attack Dates