Vendor Showcase Forum for Vendors to display their products and specials

New GT and GT500 SHIFTERS

Search this Thread

Old 3/31/12, 08:03 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
New GT and GT500 SHIFTERS

We just finshed up two new shifters, one for the 2005-10 Mustang GT, and one for the 2007-2012 GT500. We offer the BARTON flat stick as pictured, and we also offer the OEM type stick that will allow you to use your factory **** or any **** you are currently using on your factory shifter. These shifters have been in development for over a year. They have been designed to be quiet and provide the shortest throw possible with the least amount of effort.

30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
We don't just claim to be the best, we GUARANTEE it.
Install it, use it. Dont like it, send it back for a full refund,
even shipping charges. Must be returned in 30 days from the day
of delivery.

2005-2010 Mustang GT
-36% Throw Reduction
-Complete Replacement.
-Machined from 6061 T6 billet
Aluminum and 304 Stainless Steel.
-Firm centering springs for a perfect
2-3 shift. Never miss 3rd again.
-Harder durometer polyurethane bushings
eliminate the mushy deflection.
- Multiple shift **** and upper shaft choices.
-Easy installation with no permanent
Modifications to your car.
-MADE IN THE USA

2007-2012 GT500
• 35% Throw Reduction
•Firm centering springs for a perfect
2-3 shift every time.
•Complete shifter replacement
• Machined from 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum
and 304 Stainless Steel.
•Harder durometer polyurethane bushings
eliminate the mushy deflection.
•Easy Installation with no
permanent modifications to your car
•MADE IN THE USA

Last edited by Barton Industries; 3/31/12 at 08:11 AM.
Old 3/31/12, 05:48 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dave,

I owe you a review!

About 2 weeks ago, I answered Dave's post on this site, he was looking for a GT to install one of these new shifters, and I being pretty close to his shop jumped at the chance.

I have owned several Mustangs (all foxes with the exception of 2 SN95s) and one of the first aftermarket parts I get is typically an aftermarket shifter. I have owned Mustangs with shifters from Steeda and Hurst.

I had never heard of Barton Industries, but I figured, what the heck, it is free! I can always take it out later.

After two weeks of driving my 2007 GT with the Barton Shifter installed, I will honestly say that it is by far the best feeling shifter I have ever had in any Mustang...Period!

It took a couple of days to get used to the feel, but that is a good thing. I went from maneuvering a spoon through a jello mold, into having a firm, fast shifting transmission. The height of the Barton Shifter handle and **** is perfect (although I still hit my Big Gulp with my elbow, help Ford?). The centering spring is what makes this shifter heads above the rest. And also, I don't get that annoying noise that usually accompanies aftermarket shifters.

What makes this product so good is that Dave is a car guy who has tried the other products on the market, and has fixed all the minor or major snags in major production shifters and come up with the best product for a true enthusiast.

I have not taken the GT to the track yet (won't till June) but I look forward to it.

Thanks Dave for a great product, and I will spread the word to our local club, and I hope to see you in Carlisle!

Adam