Vendor Showcase Forum for Vendors to display their products and specials

Injen Evolution Induction System for your Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 4/21/16, 02:14 AM
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Injen Evolution Induction System for your Mustang

When you have a Ford Mustang 2016, you expect maximum from your pony, but stock features not always can provide you with the best results. Then comes the turn of aftermarket parts and today we'd like to show you Evo Series Cold Rotomolded Induction System by Injen. You will be able to get HP Gain: +23 hp. Torque Gain: +33 lbs. x ft..

The Injen Evolution Air Induction System is a dyno-tuned intake system that's designed to enhance air flow for maximum horsepower and torque gains on your Mustang. It comes complete with stainless steel hardware and automotive grade hose couplers for a hassle-free installation.

Injen® - Evo Series Cold Rotomolded Induction System
Name:  evo7000_0-1.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  46.5 KB

Don't miss the opportunity to improve your vehicle's capability and save your money! Purchase any Injen Evolution Mustang Intake System and GET $25 factory mail in rebate. Act now, this offer expires on May 15, 2016.

Name:  injen-banner_0.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  71.5 KB

Please complete the injen-rebate-form.pdf and follow instructions to get your rebate.

Don't hesitate to leave your comments and inquiries below!
Old 4/30/16, 08:31 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts
that sounds good and dandy, and I am not one to just go around knocking manufactures and conpanies like the OP (I shop quite a bit from CarID and need to pick up a few more LED bulbs any ways) but the numbers sound good on paper BUT is there cold hard data backing up the claims? Dyno sheets? I have a custom Bama tune and CAI from SR Performance, and could claim 200 HP, does it mean I make that? no, I don't have a dyno run to back that up...I do want to find a dyno place to run my car and see what I make though....

anyways is there any dyno numbers/pics of the dyno sheets to back up the posted numbers??? Sorry I am a "show me the facts and fruits" type person...