Vendor Showcase Forum for Vendors to display their products and specials

CJ Pony Parts Wants To Give You $150 For Mustang Parts!

Search this Thread

Old 9/7/12, 10:57 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Steve@CJPP
I do this when people ask all the time. I will get the "hey I want to order such and such are there any deals coming up" and if there is something coming up I will tell them, but I can't post the sale the day before. Like I said anyone that shops with us knows when we have our sales.
That makes sense(sarcasm)... Keep the repeat customers IF they know about the sales but not too worried about the new ones. As you can see you have many unhappy people/customers. Avg customer with good experience shares with 3 people, and avg customer with bad experience shares with 10 people.

You're the business man here I guess so what do I know about business? I'm just some Internet schmuck

Last edited by grabberblue 5.0; 9/7/12 at 04:20 PM.
Old 9/7/12, 12:24 PM
V6 Member

See below? Still dont get the point Steve.. I didnt call "YOU" a liar in specific but if u take it personal it's your concern, like i said before, i shop trough the site, not the forum. I went to the site, saw the coupons promotion and went for it. Now tell me what's the point of loosing like 4 coupons of discount for a 5% discount.. for my side i cant find a point, for u guys it's good businness, or not, to hide that "infos". And dont even try to say about send pm's before i proceed to the buy! The sale is at the SITE, not the forum i guess.
Old 9/7/12, 12:51 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
I can't understand the company logic. It's like letting someone take a bite of your peanut butter and jelly sandwich. In return, they come back and give you a six foot sub. Sorry for the analogy but surely you understand that you have to give a little to take.

Respectfully, My advice would be, set your prices as is, keep promises and make your fine print a bit larger.

You may not care but this forum is your target audience. I would consider that before you take the "tough titty" and "oh well" posture.

Meanwhile, I'm very pleased with recent purchase from AM. Thanks guys!
Old 9/11/12, 10:51 PM
Bullitt Member

Wow sometimes this board makes me laugh - don't get where all this is coming from. I've always had great luck and service w/ CJ pony parts and I've regularly taken advantage of their sales (seem to have better ones than the other vendors). O, helps that they also take paypal.

Used this promo as an excuse to get my RTR wheels. Now I have a free Barton 2 Post bracket on the way. I don't remember AM or LMS doing that before.

Last edited by JPMotorSport; 9/11/12 at 10:56 PM.
Old 9/12/12, 05:41 PM
V6 Member

Im happy for you, that's how everyone should be pleased...