Vendor Showcase Forum for Vendors to display their products and specials

CJ Pony Parts Wants To Give You $150 For Mustang Parts!

Search this Thread

Old 8/16/12, 07:57 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CJ Pony Parts Wants To Give You $150 For Mustang Parts!

Now through Sunday, August 19, 2012: Get a Free $30 CJ Pony Parts Gift Card with every $100 order. This offer is good for up to $150 in free CJ Pony Parts gift cards. The free gift card must be used on a future order. These free gift cards must be used within 30 days. If you decide to return the parts you have ordered to get the free gift card, the free gift card will be voided. Other exclusions may apply.

CJ Pony Parts - http://www.cjponyparts.com
Old 8/16/12, 08:11 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 776 Likes on 567 Posts
well thank-you thats a good deal if someone is looking for some parts.....but only 30 days to redeem the gift card. Thank God for credit cards
Old 8/16/12, 02:10 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

I've been wondering if we can use the gift card on the purchase were making to get the card. Yay nay?
Old 8/16/12, 03:31 PM
Bullitt Member

This is a good deal, but, darn it, I missed the one-day sale before this one.
Old 8/17/12, 06:38 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 06blackvertstang
I've been wondering if we can use the gift card on the purchase were making to get the card. Yay nay?
no you can not. your gift card isn't generated till after the sale.
Old 8/19/12, 09:05 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
I ordered one day before the sale and asked them if I could get a gift card for the 153 bucks I spent. Btw, I've spent hundreds more before that. I was just going to apply it to the exhaust and give them more business. ... Anyway nope.

Pretty lame CJ.
Old 8/29/12, 02:49 PM
V6 Member

This "offer" it was just for show in my opinion.. sorry CJ, already ordered some material from u guys and never had reasons to complain, quality material, nice prices too but i dint like this time and it's possible that will be the last. I spend like 400 dolars on parts for my stang, and because i applied a 5% discount code that i received before for subscribing newsletter, i didnt reveive the free gift cards? This is not honesty for me sorry, didnt appreciate it. Atleast warn your future clients, in future "offers" for these cases because like i said before, it's not a cool thing to do.. if u guys warned the clients (dont know if happened to someone else) for this case, i wouldnt, give away 90 dollars "gift card" for a 8 dollars discount -_-' thats all
Old 8/29/12, 02:53 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by F_Serra
This "offer" it was just for show in my opinion..
Yep. That's been my experience. No CJ for me.
Old 8/29/12, 03:26 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Steve@CJPP

Now through Sunday, August 19, 2012: Get a Free $30 CJ Pony Parts Gift Card with every $100 order. This offer is good for up to $150 in free CJ Pony Parts gift cards. The free gift card must be used on a future order. These free gift cards must be used within 30 days. If you decide to return the parts you have ordered to get the free gift card, the free gift card will be voided. Other exclusions may apply.

CJ Pony Parts - http://www.cjponyparts.com
This "offer" it was just for show in my opinion.. sorry CJ, already ordered some material from u guys and never had reasons to complain, quality material, nice prices too but i dint like this time and it's possible that will be the last. I spend like 400 dolars on parts for my stang, and because i applied a 5% discount code that i received before for subscribing newsletter, i didnt reveive the free gift cards? This is not honesty for me sorry, didnt appreciate it. Atleast warn your future clients, in future "offers" for these cases because like i said before, it's not a cool thing to do.. if u guys warned the clients (dont know if happened to someone else) for this case, i wouldnt, give away 90 dollars "gift card" for a 8 dollars discount -_-' thats all
I always post things like above in red. If you placed your order online it showed a gift card, I bet once you put that code it that became that nulled out the gift card which then would go with "Other exclusions may apply." and at that point I would say you should of called in or talked to someone via chat to confirm this before placing the order. This is one of our most popular sales and we send out tons of gift cards with this sale so I don't see where we are lying?
Old 8/29/12, 04:23 PM

That is lame on their part. They could learn a lesson about customer service from companies like 3d carbon, LMR, Starkey products, and AM. Those companies understand that you have to give a little to take. I'm sure the tiny 5 percent discount and gift cards would only generate more business for them.

Through a small gift card to a customer and watch your sales go up. You will gain repeat customers and they will tell others about you. The last incident me decide not to spend 460 on my exhaust with CJ.

I'm starting to think the cj gift cards were for show as well. Heck even Saleen inc. will throw a customer a bone.
Old 8/29/12, 04:26 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Getportfolio

That is lame on their part. They could learn a lesson about customer service from companies like 3d carbon, LMR, Starkey products, and AM. Those companies understand that you have to give a little to take. I'm sure the tiny 5 percent discount and gift cards would only generate more business for them.

Through a small gift card to a customer and watch your sales go up. You will gain repeat customers and they will tell others about you. The last incident me decide not to spend 460 on my exhaust with CJ.

I'm starting to think the cj gift cards were for show as well. Heck even Saleen inc. will throw a customer a bone.
If you just bought the stuff, why not return it and repurchase it?
Old 8/29/12, 04:29 PM

I bought stuff and they told me the free gift cards were available the very next day after I ordered. That was lame that they wouldn't honor it.

My body man has the parts.
Old 8/29/12, 06:16 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Steve@CJPP
I always post things like above in red. If you placed your order online it showed a gift card, I bet once you put that code it that became that nulled out the gift card which then would go with "Other exclusions may apply." and at that point I would say you should of called in or talked to someone via chat to confirm this before placing the order. This is one of our most popular sales and we send out tons of gift cards with this sale so I don't see where we are lying?
Steve, and explain better the thing instead a simple "Other exclusions may apply" ? And yes when i placed the order i saw the gift card icon at the end of the order... then i went to my email to copy the code, and i didnt look again to the top bottom of the page because i did confirmed the values, etc earlier and didnt cross my mind that one thing like this would happen.. like i said this is not good for your reputation guys, but better than me u know how to take care of costumers.. really disappointed.. thanks and good luck with business
Old 8/29/12, 06:22 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Getportfolio

Yes Patrick kinda lame honestly but i dont want to go further on this, better close connections and that's it. As far other companys rep i cant say much about, im from portugal, got my stang 1 month ago and all the parts i ordered was from CJ, but now ill find another options.
Old 8/30/12, 02:10 PM

My favorite part is where they make you use them within 30 days. I don't buy from them anymore.
Old 8/30/12, 02:24 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Update... Did anyone else get the email about "you asked for it, now there's free shipping to America and Canada." was that a limited time only thing?
Old 9/1/12, 12:33 AM
Banned

I was about to buy from them but you guys make it sound like a dishonest company, I'll pass.
Old 9/7/12, 07:03 AM
Former Vendor

This "offer" it was just for show in my opinion..
see below
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Yep. That's been my experience.
see below
Originally Posted by 1slow03
My favorite part is where they make you use them within 30 days. I don't buy from them anymore.
It's literally free money, of course there is going to be a limit on when you have to spend it. You mean to tell me you have nothing you want to buy in a 30 day window?

Originally Posted by 06blackvertstang
Update... Did anyone else get the email about "you asked for it, now there's free shipping to America and Canada." was that a limited time only thing?
that was two separate sales for a limited time

To call what I post a lie is to call me a liar and I take serious offensive to that. Buying anything can be a gamble sales are always bound to pop up when not expected but for anyone that has shopped with us knows that we tend to do all our sales and promotions during the weekend. If you buy something the day before that is not our fault that you missed the sale so to tell me we are doing wrong is just crazy.
Old 9/7/12, 07:36 AM
Bullitt Member

I used to work for a local auto shop (specializing in tires but do most any auto repairs) and if a promotion was coming up I would tell people I wait till then to buy, and if they missed it by a day or 2 then I would still honor the promotion (so long as it was not a manufacturer promotion, we had no control over that, and even still we would try to work with them) point is, people don't like that, it's not good for business.

I do agree, it is NOT dishonest, in the sense of lying, but there is such a thing of the lie of commission (speaking falsely) an the lie of omission (lying by withholding info).

Not calling you guys liars BUT if you know something maybe you should either give a heads up OR hook up the ones that were less than a few days off.
Old 9/7/12, 07:43 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by grabberblue 5.0
I used to work for a local auto shop (specializing in tires but do most any auto repairs) and if a promotion was coming up I would tell people I wait till then to buy, and if they missed it by a day or 2 then I would still honor the promotion (so long as it was not a manufacturer promotion, we had no control over that, and even still we would try to work with them) point is, people don't like that, it's not good for business.

I do agree, it is NOT dishonest, in the sense of lying, but there is such a thing of the lie of commission (speaking falsely) an the lie of omission (lying by withholding info).

Not calling you guys liars BUT if you know something maybe you should either give a heads up OR hook up the ones that were less than a few days off.
I do this when people ask all the time. I will get the "hey I want to order such and such are there any deals coming up" and if there is something coming up I will tell them, but I can't post the sale the day before. Like I said anyone that shops with us knows when we have our sales.

Quick Reply: CJ Pony Parts Wants To Give You $150 For Mustang Parts!