Vendor Showcase Forum for Vendors to display their products and specials

CARiD Video Review - Covercraft Sunbrella Car Cover for Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 1/31/19, 07:47 AM
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
CARiD Video Review - Covercraft Sunbrella Car Cover for Mustang

Talking about car covers is never enough, especially considering the variety of options, available on today's market. We continue introducing you the best products of this segment and our new video review is about Covercraft Sunbrella Car Cover. It would be your best choice for outdoor use anywhere where the intense sun is an issue. Being constructed from acrylic fiber materials that are naturally UV resistant, it is custom-tailored for your application and comes with elastic bottom edging for a snug fit. Our tech expert Greg will get you into all the details about its construction, specifications and advantages.

Covercraft® - Sunbrella™ Custom Car Cover

https://www.carid.com/covercraft/sun...car-cover.html

Features:

- High-Performance Woven Fabric - blocks dust, pollen, and tree sap better than any car cover
- Durable Acrylic Fiber
- Elastic edging surrounds all sides to create a snug fit that is just right and not too tight
- Reinforced, non-scratch grommets include a protective flap on the backside and can be used with a tie-down rope - 6-year Warranty.

Covercraft™ | Custom Car Covers, Seat Covers, Sun Shades - CARiD.com

https://www.carid.com/covercraft/

If you live in intense sun climates, choose Covercraft Sunbrella Car Cover to protect your valuable Ford Mustang!
Old 10/28/22, 08:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your covers are the best. I always buy from you because of the nice breathable materials used
Old 11/3/22, 07:43 PM
The Analog Admin!

Received 2,996 Likes on 2,202 Posts
Originally Posted by pixelsu
Can I order a custom-tailored cover for my vehicle from you? It needs a cover for my RV, which is much bigger than a regular car, and I would like all the small details to be considered, including the antenna.
@carid

Rang The Door Bell For You!

KC