Repair and Service Help All Repair related problems, issues, TSBs, and anything else revolving around the Repair of your Mustang

THANK YOU, Deysha, Ford, Rick from Customer service and my local Ford dealership!!

Search this Thread

Old 5/11/12, 07:46 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
THANK YOU, Deysha, Ford, Rick from Customer service and my local Ford dealership!!

My new transmission is in and the car is TOTALLY different. I never realized what a quiet transmission sounded like! There is not a hint of whine, the gears feel great, I never realized how sloppy my transmission felt.

The shifting on this is crisp and just wonderful, and the car feels more responsive. I must have put 100 miles on it yesterday after I got it home and gave her a well needed wash, polish and wax

I was amazed at how fast the new transmission was in once I spoke to Customer Service and they realized how bac the backorder on parts was. I called them on Monday and by Thursday morning the transmission arrived at the dealership and they called me at 3:00pm to say it was ready to go!!

Oh and a side note, the driver side leather seat has about an area 1/2" long on the upper part of the seat that is cracking and opening up and they sent pictures to Ford and they are sending a brand new seat cover.

I am VERY pleased and I have delightfully eaten my words and complaining about Ford. They made the situation right and in a timely manner and I am very happy.

Again thank you, Deysha, Rick, Ford and Bob Dennison Ford!
Old 5/11/12, 08:30 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Good to hear. Your story is the difference between a good dealer who has customer service as a priority compared to those that don't.

Congrats
Old 5/11/12, 11:51 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
now compare that to my story where the dealer rebuilt my transmission (had internal damage), changed the fluid and then declared everything was fine even though i was able to reproduce the grinding for the service manager.