Notices
Repair and Service Help All Repair related problems, issues, TSBs, and anything else revolving around the Repair of your Mustang

Service dilema

Old 12/21/15, 09:55 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Issues after normal Oil Change Service.

So i take my stang to an official dealer in for an oil change, bring it back, and see all my stuff adjusted. So i try to use the up / down seat adjustments only to find out its not working... I never touch that, neither anyone else drives my car.... So now what? I am pretty pissed tho, how can i tell ford its not working as before i brought it in? its not even 3 years old, but has 37k. Do you think i will have problems? The dash also has squeals... I want them to cover that...

Last edited by GBStang13; 12/22/15 at 09:30 AM. Reason: New Title.
Old 12/22/15, 09:25 AM
Bullitt Member

Deysha? Any advice, other than what you sent to me? I have an APT at San Tan Ford the 28th @ 7am AZ time. I need your help with this, as a valued customer and this being my 3rd mustang id like some help. I am not trying to get anything for free or take advantage of anyone, but Ford has to be able to make an 1 time exception to cover this.

Thank you!
Old 12/23/15, 09:46 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by GBStang13
So i take my stang to an official dealer in for an oil change, bring it back, and see all my stuff adjusted. So i try to use the up / down seat adjustments only to find out its not working... I never touch that, neither anyone else drives my car.... So now what? I am pretty pissed tho, how can i tell ford its not working as before i brought it in? its not even 3 years old, but has 37k. Do you think i will have problems? The dash also has squeals... I want them to cover that...
Deysha? Any advice, other than what you sent to me? I have an APT at San Tan Ford the 28th @ 7am AZ time. I need your help with this, as a valued customer and this being my 3rd mustang id like some help. I am not trying to get anything for free or take advantage of anyone, but Ford has to be able to make an 1 time exception to cover this.

Thank you!
Hey GBStang13,

If you’re stating this is something they might have caused, you would need to address it with your service manager. Let me know what they say.

Deysha
Old 12/23/15, 09:47 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by FordService
Hey GBStang13,

If you’re stating this is something they might have caused, you would need to address it with your service manager. Let me know what they say.

Deysha
Will do, and thank you for all your help!
Old 12/24/15, 06:50 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Will do, and thank you for all your help!
You're very welcome, GBStang13!

Deysha