Notices
Repair and Service Help All Repair related problems, issues, TSBs, and anything else revolving around the Repair of your Mustang

MULTI TSB RELATED ISSUES.

Search this Thread

Old 12/6/11, 10:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MULTI TSB RELATED ISSUES.

I would guess that i am not the first to have more than one problem start to show up at the same time. But i did not expect to have the local ford dealer that i have bought multi trucks/cars from take a very disrespectful stand on fixing these problems toward me. They said that there were no known TSB on the 2011 5.0 GT that I have??? I wouldnt go back to them except they are the only dealer in my area thats close. I have the 6spd manual that has more than one issue. 1-2 hard shift/grinds/clutch feels weak/mushy at times. The car has a weird problem with the fuel level going to 3 miles to empty intermitenly when there is as much as 1/2 a tank or more just cant trust the fuel level anymore.the oil change interval is not right either goes down way to quick when reset?. Rear brakes lockup intermittenly when E brake set alot. I love this car but it has way to many factory defects for me to just say it is just my car. The dealer gave a major runaround when I took it in a few months ago for the fuel problem as well as some of these problems listed above. Becouse the problems were intermitten they said I would have to pay out off pocket 75.00 PER item for them to take the time to try to find them. This car is BRAND NEW!!!!! #1 this and many others just like it have the same problem. I think that I may have got a real lemon. If your out there Deysha I could really use a hand getting them to fix it W/O the BS. There seems to be multi TSB on this car so it would seem to me that ford needs to step up and do the right thing on this car.