Notices
Repair and Service Help All Repair related problems, issues, TSBs, and anything else revolving around the Repair of your Mustang

Issue with Ford Dealer/service Side Stripes GT/CS

Old 4/29/15, 07:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Issue with Ford Dealer/service Side Stripes GT/CS

Hi there,

I am owning a 2014 Mustang GT/CS which I bought brandnew last year April from a Dealer in Texas.
Early this year, the side stripes from both doors peeled off somehow and I immediately made the Dealer aware of this issue. They passed this over to Ford and assured me that they will take care of, but after a few positive mailings there is silence only either from Ford and from my Dealer.This is now 3 weeks ago from today.
I have to say that it's not that easy for me just to go to the Dealer and letting him take care of, because I am located in Germany and Ford Germany/Dealers do not feel being responsible for my issue.
Any ideas who to contact from Ford who is REALLY taking care of my issue?

Thanks
Old 4/29/15, 12:26 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
You could try going through Deysha who posts on this forum. Essentially though you are dealing with Ford Corporate and all I can say is best of luck with respect to that. They have terrible customer service.
Old 4/29/15, 02:03 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by tschabippe
Hi there,

I am owning a 2014 Mustang GT/CS which I bought brandnew last year April from a Dealer in Texas.
Early this year, the side stripes from both doors peeled off somehow and I immediately made the Dealer aware of this issue. They passed this over to Ford and assured me that they will take care of, but after a few positive mailings there is silence only either from Ford and from my Dealer.This is now 3 weeks ago from today.
I have to say that it's not that easy for me just to go to the Dealer and letting him take care of, because I am located in Germany and Ford Germany/Dealers do not feel being responsible for my issue.
Any ideas who to contact from Ford who is REALLY taking care of my issue?

Thanks
Hello tschabippe,

I know we’ve made arrangements with the Overseas Military Sales Corporation (OMSC) to assist with service-related issues. OMSC can help you find a participating service center, which should be able to assist you with the key. Please contact them at 1-800-669-6183 or 9-011-49-6173-704-256. I hope this helps.

Originally Posted by 3point7
You could try going through Deysha who posts on this forum. Essentially though you are dealing with Ford Corporate and all I can say is best of luck with respect to that. They have terrible customer service.
Thanks for the mention and support, 3point7. However, I only handle US customers.

Deysha
Old 4/29/15, 04:01 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by FordService
Hello tschabippe,

I know we’ve made arrangements with the Overseas Military Sales Corporation (OMSC) to assist with service-related issues. OMSC can help you find a participating service center, which should be able to assist you with the key. Please contact them at 1-800-669-6183 or 9-011-49-6173-704-256. I hope this helps.

Thanks for the mention and support, 3point7. However, I only handle US customers.

Deysha

Sorry Deysha, I thought you had super powers. lol At least you were able to point him in the right direction.
Old 4/30/15, 07:36 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by 3point7
Sorry Deysha, I thought you had super powers. lol At least you were able to point him in the right direction.
I only have the "motherly" superpowers, 3point7. Lol!

Deysha