Notices
Repair and Service Help All Repair related problems, issues, TSBs, and anything else revolving around the Repair of your Mustang

Door rattle on brand new premium V6

Search this Thread

Old 12/3/11, 04:59 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Door rattle on brand new premium V6

My brand new V6 convertible has a slight rattle/noise coming from the door lock area on the driver's side. The area is not the latch that opens the doors, but the area near the up and down ****. It is slight and intermittent but annoying none the less on a brand new car. This is my first Ford product after driving Honda's for over twenty years. I love the car but really hope to be able to solve this issue. I want the car to be tight. I have read some of the previous threads, some are years old, but wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue. Thanks so much.
Old 12/5/11, 07:27 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by DrDisney
My brand new V6 convertible has a slight rattle/noise coming from the door lock area on the driver's side. The area is not the latch that opens the doors, but the area near the up and down ****. It is slight and intermittent but annoying none the less on a brand new car.
Hello DrDisney,

My name is Deysha with Ford Customer Service. Welcome to the forum! I can get this escalated for you. Please PM me with your dealer, VIN, mileage, and contact info so I can help you continue to enjoy your new ride.

Deysha