Notices
Repair and Service Help All Repair related problems, issues, TSBs, and anything else revolving around the Repair of your Mustang

after a long cold winter.

Search this Thread

Old 3/14/14, 05:38 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
after a long cold winter.

Hello fellow Mustangers. Just a little info if you drove your car all winter. Now that the weather is warming up again I was out driving and enjoying driving in this great weather in Kansas City and I noticed that my idol was a little rough, and throttle resonance wad slow. I do have the JLT acai with a 93 race tune. But I cleaned my air filter to get the last of the dirt and salt dust out of the filter. It still ran rough. So I went and bought s can of CRC MAS and throttle body cleaner and sprayed my MAS sensor and let it dry . Than the throttle body. Put it Back together and let me tell you, it really picked up the take off and smoothly the idol. My sang runs like it did New. So clean off the salt grime and enjoy the mustang performance.
Old 3/16/14, 08:30 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 56 Likes on 46 Posts
Tom, are you a member of the Mustang Club of Greater KC? If not, check it out - it's a pretty great club!
Old 3/16/14, 12:56 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes. I use to be. Didn't sign back up last year do to lots of work. But plan on joining again this year, when is their first or next get together!! They are a great club.
Old 3/17/14, 05:53 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 56 Likes on 46 Posts
Originally Posted by Tominkc
Yes. I use to be. Didn't sign back up last year do to lots of work. But plan on joining again this year, when is their first or next get together!! They are a great club.
There's monthly meetings and other stuff but first cruise night is April 12 at Bates City BBQ in Shawnee.