Notices
'10-14 Interior and Audio Place to discuss 2010-2014 interior and audio type modifications.

Raxiom radio question

Search this Thread

Old 7/1/14, 12:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Raxiom radio question

I have a 2014 v6 with no sync. Will the raxiom radio work with everything else except navigation? I WOULD like to make the navigation work and is there ways around it? I understand sync plays a big factor from what I'm reading in other threads.
Old 7/3/14, 07:21 AM
Former Vendor

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Max-Stang
I have a 2014 v6 with no sync. Will the raxiom radio work with everything else except navigation? I WOULD like to make the navigation work and is there ways around it? I understand sync plays a big factor from what I'm reading in other threads.
Max-That's a good question and Raxiom's GPS is unfortunately not compatible on Non-Sync cars. We work with them regularly and every request we receive for a Non-Sync setup gets us that much closer. I'm confident that in time they're going to have it offered and I would keep your eyes open for it!

let me know if you have any questions, I'm always here to help!

Alex
Old 7/6/14, 12:03 AM

Do you know if other features would work such as the Bluetooth radio and phone as well as the backup and front camera features?
Old 7/7/14, 11:56 AM
Former Vendor

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Max-Stang
Do you know if other features would work such as the Bluetooth radio and phone as well as the backup and front camera features?
Hey Max--Keep an eye out for a Non-Sync version to be brought out very soon! Sorry I don't have a definitive date!

Alex
Old 7/8/14, 02:17 PM
GT Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This would be cool to have and I can't wait to see how it will integrate with the non-sync users
Old 7/8/14, 03:14 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
Hey Max--Keep an eye out for a Non-Sync version to be brought out very soon! Sorry I don't have a definitive date!

Alex

How do you get this kind of information? I would like to keep myself updated on this topic. I am also looking to upgrade factory stock non-sync radio..until then i am stuck with it...
Old 8/7/14, 03:18 PM

Any news on that non sync version? Im sure you guys have ALOT of money to be made starting from me