Notices
'10-14 Interior and Audio Place to discuss 2010-2014 interior and audio type modifications.

Raxiom Navigation keypad code

Search this Thread

Old 9/15/14, 01:45 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Raxiom Navigation keypad code

This is for Raxiom Navigation owners. There is a keypad password code that let's you into 2 advanced settings. Go to settings, press the keypad icon on the top right corner. Password code is 1120 press ok. It will take you to 2 advanced settings. Navigation off/on. Brake off/on. I've had the raxiom navigation system for about 3 months and always wondered why the Sirius satellite worked but could not see the channels on the screen. And also I had a front bumper camera mounted and plugged into the av input cable from the raxiom navigation but everytime I released the parking brake, the screen would freeze and a notice would pop up saying it is not safe. Went to the advanced settings and turned satellite on and turned parking brake off. Now I can see the satellite radio channels and front bumper camera works. Hope this helps others that did not know.

Edit: Please use due diligence when turning off the parking brake. Yes you can hook up a dvd player to the av input and watch movies or music videos while driving but don't.

Last edited by rockpolisher; 9/15/14 at 01:56 PM.
Old 9/18/14, 07:38 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by rockpolisher
This is for Raxiom Navigation owners. There is a keypad password code that let's you into 2 advanced settings. Go to settings, press the keypad icon on the top right corner. Password code is 1120 press ok. It will take you to 2 advanced settings. Navigation off/on. Brake off/on. I've had the raxiom navigation system for about 3 months and always wondered why the Sirius satellite worked but could not see the channels on the screen. And also I had a front bumper camera mounted and plugged into the av input cable from the raxiom navigation but everytime I released the parking brake, the screen would freeze and a notice would pop up saying it is not safe. Went to the advanced settings and turned satellite on and turned parking brake off. Now I can see the satellite radio channels and front bumper camera works. Hope this helps others that did not know.

Edit: Please use due diligence when turning off the parking brake. Yes you can hook up a dvd player to the av input and watch movies or music videos while driving but don't.
Wow! This is very helpful. I'm glad you found this. I'll definitely pass this along and let our CS team know!

Thanks for the feedback.

-Dan
Old 4/10/15, 05:31 PM
GT Member

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Has anyone found anymore codes to make other changes?
Old 5/15/15, 08:47 PM
GT Member

OP - did you buy the Raxiom unit for a base non sync mustang? Might be why those are turned off.