Installing OEM 3 stage heated and cooled seats - Page 3 - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

Notices
'10-14 Interior and Audio Place to discuss 2010-2014 interior and audio type modifications.

Installing OEM 3 stage heated and cooled seats

Old 3/12/19, 06:34 PM
GT Member

Cool, ty.
Old 3/12/19, 06:36 PM
GT Member

I have been thinking about putting in the 15 and up front seats, that would help some what I would think?
Old 3/12/19, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by jim010 View Post
Still on the back burner for me. I've figured out everything to do it, just have to actually do it.

Scott, you are using the new bottom circuit board for the heated seats and not the old one? Silly question, but I have to ask it. That is the only thing that would make me think as to why the blue does not light up.
Hi Jim,

I had a chance to work on it again today. I did use the new Taurus circuit board and that did not show the cooling seats symbols, but only the heated red symbol seats. However, I put the old OEM Mustang circuit board back in and neither of the symbols light up.

The Taurus, circuit board number is CR33-18C612-AB. Is that the same part number you have?

Also, see attached image showing the comparison. I notices that the Taurus circuit board cooling does not have the LED lights on the board where I have circled it in yellow. I'm not a circuit board guy, but should there be a LED lights there? Do you have a picture showing your circuit board? Just wanted to compare mine to yours.

Last, from your previous post on #35. You said that you had to remove a light blocker to get it to work. I cannot figure out what you mean and where to look at?

Thanks,
Scott

Old 3/14/19, 08:20 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Everything is identical except for the circuit board. And the other functions work? I'll look at my circuit board for the Mustang when I get home. All I did was switch the circuit board. Nothing else, and it lit up.
Old Yesterday, 03:15 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Not sure I can tell in the photos, but are there LEDs for the cooled seat in yours?
Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by jim010 View Post
Not sure I can tell in the photos, but are there LEDs for the cooled seat in yours?
It seems to me that there is no LEDs there for the cooling seats on each side of the circuit board, but there is heating seats LEDs on each side of the circuit board from the photo attached in post #43. I was hoping that you would have a picture of your circuit board to compare my circuit board and the part number.

Thanks.

Search this Thread
Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.