Notices
'10-14 Interior and Audio Place to discuss 2010-2014 interior and audio type modifications.

2013 WeatherTech Mats

Search this Thread

Old 11/7/12, 05:29 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just got my Husky liners in today. I'll have to take pictures some other time when it's not so dark out, but I'll give my first impressions so far:

The 4 liners for the cabin seem great. They have a nice "deep-dish" rim and the fit is spot on. They are a little bit on the thinner side, but I have no concerns with them breaking/cracking, and they have a lifetime warranty. They also cover a very large percentage of the carpet, including (and especially) the entire dead pedal (dead bump?). They practically go all the way up to the edge of the carpet behind the pedals, and run right up to the edges of the seat rails. (Another nice bonus is that the ribbing of the liners helps to accentuate the ambient footwell lighting for those of you with the Premium models.) Lots of the spikey nubs on the back of the liners, so they definitely don't slide around at all. The 2 rear liners also have a nice "dish" to them, and cover a good portion up under the front seats. I don't expect they'll see much use, but it's good to have them back there and know they keep everything covered. Pretty pleased, to say the least.

The trunk liner fitment is good, but not great. It might just take a little while to unfold itself more from the packaging, but the edges don't fit quite as well as the floor-liners do. It doesn't quite have the rigid/well-formed "deep-dish" edges that the cabin liners have. That said, it still easily covers the entire trunk compartment (you kindof push the edges down into the creases), and allows you to flip up the access to the spare without removing the whole thing. Also, there are no spikey nubs on the back of the trunk liner.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the purchase, and would recommend it to anyone else looking for an alternative to WeatherTechs. I got all 4 cabin liners and the trunk liner on Amazon for about $180 including tax and shipping, so I'd say its a pretty good deal. Part numbers I got are #98371 for the 4 cabin liners, and #43031 for the trunk liner.
Old 11/7/12, 06:39 PM
V6 Member

I had the Husky liners and moved to the WT liners. Admittedly, WT cost more, but they also fit better. That said, my Mustang is a summer car and I'm not as worried about preventing water, snow, etc. from getting to the carpet.
For my other cars, I use WT in the summer and Husky in the winter. The Husky liners cover more floor area and have a better "tray effect" to hold water. The sides of the Husky liners tend to fold inward over time. Husky may be aware of it because they replaced sets for 2 of my cars without any fuss at all. I sent them photos of the liners showing how they became misformed after only one year and they quickly sent me new ones. They have very good customer service.
It's interesting that the Husky trunk liner doesn't fit well. I have the Ford trunk liner and it doesn't either. I was disappointed after purchasing it.
Old 11/8/12, 05:26 AM
Cobra Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I just bought a set of the Husky liners, and they fit perfect. No edge foldover yet, and based on the solid plastic/rubber they use, I don't see it happening. So far, extreemly pleased with them. Price was great too.
Old 11/8/12, 05:28 AM
GT Member

coachhoach, is your model of trunk liner one that can be fit with Shaker Pro (subwoofer in the trunk)?
Old 11/8/12, 08:29 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 56 Likes on 46 Posts
Originally Posted by coachhoach
The trunk liner fitment is good, but not great. It might just take a little while to unfold itself more from the packaging, but the edges don't fit quite as well as the floor-liners do. It doesn't quite have the rigid/well-formed "deep-dish" edges that the cabin liners have. That said, it still easily covers the entire trunk compartment (you kindof push the edges down into the creases), and allows you to flip up the access to the spare without removing the whole thing. Also, there are no spikey nubs on the back of the trunk liner.
If you're home and it's warm/sunny in PA over the next few days, put it outside so it can get nice and toasty warm. The rubber loosens up and flattens out then so you can get a better fit. Mine fits pretty darn well.