Notices
'10-14 Exterior Modifications Place to discuss all 2010-2014 exterior modifications

Foose Legend SS Stealth Black Wheels on silver 10?

Search this Thread

Old 2/4/11, 01:57 PM
RLz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mchief_k2
Sorry about not replying sooner, work got very busy again right after the holidays! Here are some more pics (we had a lot of snow here in GA recently, finally got to cleaning it up this past week).

Few things to keep in mind, these wheels, like many 20's, are pretty heavy, unsprung weight obviously effects your performance and gas mileage (for gas mileage at least, I guess if we were concerned about that, we'd all be driving a prius). Lastly, if you haven't done so, you may want to consider lowering it, as we all know our cars have the 4x4 look out of the factory, and if not lowered, 20's may draw more attention to the wheel gap (in my opinion).

Hope it gets warmer in your area soon and good luck, let me know if you need some more info on this set.
Thanks a lot, I appreciate you posting those pics...

cant wait till the weather over here clears up, because as soon as it does, those wheels are going on.
Old 2/4/11, 05:38 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
keep us posted!

Originally Posted by RLz
Thanks a lot, I appreciate you posting those pics...

cant wait till the weather over here clears up, because as soon as it does, those wheels are going on.
No problem, glad to help. Share some pics when you get them on....