'10-14 Exterior Modifications Place to discuss all 2010-2014 exterior modifications

~ EmblemPro's 5.0 Badge

Search this Thread

Old 5/31/12 | 09:14 AM
Mach 1 Member

~ EmblemPro's 5.0 Badge

Finally got around to ordering my "GT" replacement badging for the Faux Gas cap.......a shiny new "5.0" Badge!

Turned out great and is what FORD should have done from the get go instead of using the 2010 "GT" badge.

Old 5/31/12 | 09:23 AM
Bullitt Member

I'm not a fan of the emblem personally, but love the way your car looks overall. I don't see too many white Mustangs that I really like, but you really picked a great combination of mods. Very tastefully done!
Old 5/31/12 | 09:28 AM
Banned

5.0 badges are fail in my book. The GT or 302 would be my choice.
Old 5/31/12 | 10:14 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
What a shocker!!!
Old 5/31/12 | 10:32 AM
GT Member

Looks great! Can we get some up close pictures of it? How did you install it?
Old 5/31/12 | 11:28 AM
GTR Member

That looks sweet
Old 5/31/12 | 01:01 PM
Cobra Member

And, we've all come to expect positive supportive posts from you. It looks great, i have the same one on my desk, hopefully I'll get time to put it on this weekend.

Fail is not a noun!
Old 5/31/12 | 07:11 PM
Bullitt Member

and if he had a GT or a 302 there you would probably say a 5.0 would look better.

Do you EVER say something positive?

Anyway.. I think it looks good. I did one of the Brembo emblem, but I wont ***** up your thread.
Old 5/31/12 | 07:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ordie

and if he had a GT or a 302 there you would probably say its better with the 5.0.

Do you EVER say something positive?

Anyway.. I think it looks good. I did one of the Brembo emblem, but I wont ***** up your thread.
I NEVER LIE!!! Period. I won't blow smoke up someone's butt. I don't like the metric emblems. I didn't like the 5.0 on my 89 and I didn't like the 4.6 on my 96 what you get from me is 100% truth on how I see it. You don't have to agree and while some don't, some do, but one thing is for sure, I'll never lie to you.
Old 5/31/12 | 07:28 PM
Bullitt Member

I NEVER LIE!!! Period. I won't blow smoke up someone's butt. I don't like the metric emblems. I didn't like the 5.0 on my 89 and I didn't like the 4.6 on my 96 what you get from me is 100% truth on how I see it. You don't have to agree and while some don't, some do, but one thing is for sure, I'll never lie to you.

I don't care if you don't lie but for ****s sake stop ****ting on everyones mods to their car because YOU don't like it.

You don't have to blow crap but have you ever thought "I think that looks dumb" or "not what I would do", just moved on and not said anything?

I don't think I have ever read one positive comment from you.

Last edited by Ordie; 5/31/12 at 07:29 PM.
Old 5/31/12 | 07:48 PM
Banned

I don't care if you don't lie but for ****s sake stop ****ting on everyones mods to their car because YOU don't like it.

You don't have to blow crap but have you ever thought "I think that looks dumb" or "not what I would do", just moved on and not said anything?

Sorry, I can't do that. It's an open forum and if I feel the need to comment I'm going too. I've made lots of comments on something I've liked, you just haven't read them.
Old 5/31/12 | 08:12 PM
Cobra Member

He liked a 4valve-GT's stang a few days ago.....
:stir pot:

And I like that he speaks his mind. Obviously he has seen a fair number of cars to have posted as much as he has. When you post on an open forum, you should expect to hear both sides. He just happens to have the ***** to say it first.

Last edited by youngstang90; 5/31/12 at 08:14 PM.
Old 5/31/12 | 09:04 PM
Mach 1 Member

I do appreciate all comments...positive or negative! Thanks for the responses....

I love it and think it is exactly what I was looking for! But I would say that if anyone is contemplating adding the black vinyl to the decklid DO IT WITH THIS MOD, it makes it so much easier!
Old 6/1/12 | 03:07 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by youngstang90

He liked a 4valve-GT's stang a few days ago.....
:stir pot:

And I like that he speaks his mind. Obviously he has seen a fair number of cars to have posted as much as he has. When you post on an open forum, you should expect to hear both sides. He just happens to have the ***** to say it first.
I've seen my fair share of cars too but I don't go around replying to almost all of them in a negative way because "I" don't like it. It's beyond the point of being honest. He thinks his **** don't stink. Thats my issue.
Old 6/1/12 | 03:37 PM
Banned

I've seen my fair share of cars too but I don't go around replying to almost all of them in a negative way because "I" don't like it. It's beyond the point of being honest. He thinks his **** don't stink. Thats my issue.
What are you talking about? How does my honest opinion go past being honest?¿ I've never claimed my **** doesn't stink. You might have more than one issue, you seem to have an issue with honesty too.
Old 6/1/12 | 07:17 PM
Bullitt Member

What are you talking about? How does my honest opinion go past being honest?¿ I've never claimed my **** doesn't stink. You might have more than one issue, you seem to have an issue with honesty too.
wow, your dense. Not even remotely what I said.

That's fine to be honest, its not the issue. You seem to find anything you don't happen to personally like, what ever mod it is, then basically call it stupid or you would have done something different. You do it in such a way to make you look like your **** don't stink, that your decisions are better than theirs. You don't have much a conversation on what it is, just open up a thread, tell them you don't like it, or its dumb, then leave.

And by posts from other people, I'm not the only one that sees that. I'm just calling your *** out on being a douchebag. But you shoudnt have an issue with that right, I'm just being honest.
Old 6/1/12 | 07:37 PM
Cobra Member

:cat fight: but in response to the op I like the new cap, and great looking stang
Old 6/1/12 | 07:38 PM
Banned

wow, your dense. Not even remotely what I said.

That's fine to be honest, its not the issue. You seem to find anything you don't happen to personally like, what ever mod it is, then basically call it stupid or you would have done something different. You do it in such a way to make you look like your **** don't stink, that your decisions are better than theirs. You don't have much a conversation on what it is, just open up a thread, tell them you don't like it, or its dumb, then leave.

And by posts from other people, I'm not the only one that sees that. I'm just calling your *** out on being a douchebag. But you shoudnt have an issue with that right, I'm just being honest.
Apparently the Navy doesn't give an IQ test. I don't believe I've called anything stupid, until you. If I don't like something, I'm going to say so, period. The OP can take my comments anyway they like, take them or leave them. You are a boring person that likes smoke blown up their butt. You want to be praised 24/7. You are the little kid with no talent that was given a participation award. You are the person who waits for others to vote and votes the majority. Most people want the good and the bad and even the OP in this thread said he appreciated ALL comments. Move along little boy, you bore me.
Old 6/1/12 | 08:05 PM
Bullitt Member

Apparently the Navy doesn't give an IQ test. I don't believe I've called anything stupid, until you. If I don't like something, I'm going to say so, period. The OP can take my comments anyway they like, take them or leave them. You are a boring person that likes smoke blown up their butt. You want to be praised 24/7. You are the little kid with no talent that was given a participation award. You are the person who waits for others to vote and votes the majority. Most people want the good and the bad and even the OP in this thread said he appreciated ALL comments. Move along little boy, you bore me.

Can't anyone get rid of this guy? Moderators? Mustang God? Anyone?
Old 6/1/12 | 08:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Tron84

Can't anyone get rid of this guy? Moderators? Mustang God? Anyone?
You before me

Quick Reply: ~ EmblemPro's 5.0 Badge