Notices
'10-14 Exterior Modifications Place to discuss all 2010-2014 exterior modifications

Best looking front fascia

Search this Thread

Old 7/17/10, 08:28 AM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Guys, for the 50th time, Shaun's (Stinger) front end is a Roush fascia, but with a slightly modified paint job (the lower grille and fog light areas are painted black).

http://store.roushperformance.com/detail.aspx?ID=1200

Please, search before you ask a question.
Old 7/17/10, 10:53 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Overboost
Guys, for the 50th time, Shaun's (Stinger) front end is a Roush fascia, but with a slightly modified paint job (the lower grille and fog light areas are painted black).

http://store.roushperformance.com/detail.aspx?ID=1200

Please, search before you ask a question.

Thanks as on Stinger's car I could not see the Roush "cross" on the lower fascia because he had it painted.

Searching for every question takes a lot of time, when asking a quick question and getting a response is easier. To be honest, I hate when people reply like that. If everybody searched before every question they had, and then had to read through potentially dozens and dozens of posts, there would be so little traffic on sites. Traffic means business, forum owners love traffic and business.
Do you search the internet before every question you ask somebody to see if you can find the answer first? No of course not. Sure nearly everybody does browse and maybe do a quick search, but it's far easier and more productive to just ask a question.
That would be like a college professor answering a students question with...."for the 50th time, just search the web or through your books and find the answer first."

Move on from responses like "please search" first. It's a waste of bandwidth and a no good response to anybody. If you know and don't want to share, don't answer, if you know and want to share, answer. It never hurts to have the information available to many people in many different places.
/rant
Old 7/17/10, 10:59 AM
GTR Member

Originally Posted by Stinger1982
bone stock roush light unmodified

Thank you I am very pleased with it
Originally Posted by Driver72
Thanks as on Stinger's car I could not see the Roush "cross" on the lower fascia because he had it painted.

Searching for every question takes a lot of time, when asking a quick question and getting a response is easier. To be honest, I hate when people reply like that. If everybody searched before every question they had, and then had to read through potentially dozens and dozens of posts, there would be so little traffic on sites. Traffic means business, forum owners love traffic and business.
Do you search the internet before every question you ask somebody to see if you can find the answer first? No of course not. Sure nearly everybody does browse and maybe do a quick search, but it's far easier and more productive to just ask a question.
That would be like a college professor answering a students question with...."for the 50th time, just search the web or through your books and find the answer first."

Move on from responses like "please search" first. It's a waste of bandwidth and a no good response to anybody. If you know and don't want to share, don't answer, if you know and want to share, answer. It never hurts to have the information available to many people in many different places.
/rant
Had you bothered to scroll through and read the thread, you'd see your question has been answered. Had you bothered to click on his user info, it takes you to his garage, which also lists his mods.

You've got 10 posts and you're going to sit here and complain about using up bandwith? Get serious. Take a few seconds before typing and look around, you'd be surprised what you find around here.

If you look around, there are plenty of people on here asking questions over and over again without looking or searching. If it's not on the current page, then it must not be answered/discussed, so I need to start a new thread/post to appease myself.
Old 7/17/10, 11:20 AM
Mach 1 Member

Had you bothered to scroll through and read the thread, you'd see your question has been answered. Had you bothered to click on his user info, it takes you to his garage, which also lists his mods.

You've got 10 posts and you're going to sit here and complain about using up bandwith? Get serious. Take a few seconds before typing and look around, you'd be surprised what you find around here.

If you look around, there are plenty of people on here asking questions over and over again without looking or searching. If it's not on the current page, then it must not be answered/discussed, so I need to start a new thread/post to appease myself.
What does my 10 posts here have to do with anything.
Pretty sure I've been around on car forums before yourself Steve. So don't preach about forums like you have seniority and I'm a newb.

Again, so what you are saying is that everybody should always just search and search before every question to get their answer? You make it sound like every possible question ever has already been asked a few times and is somewhere to be found in some thread, so just search for it.
Dude if that were the case, there'd be no new threads, no new questions and nothing for anybody to discuss further.

What in life hasn't been discussed dozens of times? Watch the news, TV shows, etc etc.
The person who asks the question the first times doesn't own the patent on that question and nobody can ask it again.
As I stated, it doesn't matter if it's been asked once or 100 times, if you don't want to answer, don't.
Answering with a response that does nobody any good, does everybody no good.
Or at least post a link to where the person could find the answer already. At least then you'd not only help somebody find the answer, but take no more of your time then you would to type to get your panties all in a wad and ask somebody to search instead.

You're not going to win this man. Cuz if you ever ask a question on these forums you better hope it hasn't been answered anywhere prior in another thread or the hypocrite label will come out. All you had to do is answer that it is a custom painted Roush front fascia and leave it at that, or not answered at all and let somebody else answer it. People ask questions, and many times, many times over that's what we do and how we learn info. Let it go. I'm out here, learned what I needed to, thanks.

Last edited by Driver72; 7/17/10 at 11:24 AM.
Old 7/17/10, 11:56 AM
Mach 1 Member

Dude RELAX!!! STOP arguing and lets get back to topic. You dont want to end up the same way silverbull did!!! There are no points that need to be proved no nothin`!
chill.

I personally like the look of the 2010 Saleen 435S

And the 2011 GT/CS in White with HIDs
Old 7/17/10, 12:02 PM
GTR Member

Looking at the Roush website earlier, I think I like the looks of the lower portion with the billet grille in it that they offer over the open look.

Driver, if you're going to hunt me down for a hypocrisy, be my guest. I wouldn't stick around here too long if you've got thin skin.
Old 7/17/10, 02:43 PM
V6 Member

Personally, Stinger1982 caught my immediate attention. My GT is Sterling Gray, and I think that Grabber Blue front would look sweet in Sterling Gray.

Thanks, Stinger1982, for giving me ideas!
Old 7/17/10, 07:46 PM
Mach 1 Member

Driver, if you're going to hunt me down for a hypocrisy, be my guest. I wouldn't stick around here too long if you've got thin skin.
I have no plans to do that, but no reason for you to leave even if I did have thin skin. But, I don't have thin skin, as I stated I've been on auto forums for over a decade and this site is tame compared to many out there. I think my point was made about replies with "search". And as I stated, thanks for answering my (and a few others in this thread) question.

Last edited by Driver72; 7/17/10 at 07:47 PM.
Old 7/17/10, 09:26 PM
Team Mustang Source

What's Shaun front end again ?

Old 7/17/10, 10:25 PM
Cobra R Member

The Roush grille without fog delete just reminds me of this. Light overkill.

Old 7/18/10, 11:38 AM

I think the Roush and Saleen are both good I also found this unit which isn't to bad imo.

Old 7/18/10, 03:25 PM
Team Mustang Source

I'm going with the Boy Racer kit from 3D Carbon, and a ram air hood.
Old 7/18/10, 10:00 PM
Mach 1 Member

IMO the boyracer and the xenon front bumpers just look too big and bulky
Old 12/2/10, 12:30 AM
GT Member

What's the installation on these fascia kits like? I like the Roush or Saleen. I have some damage on my front bumper and I'm thinking I might just replace it with something more unique than OEM.
Old 12/2/10, 03:54 AM

my choices are

GT500
Roush
GT (modified)
Saleen

this is my front ... its a work in progress
Old 12/2/10, 03:59 AM
GT Member

Man. That's just nasty. In a really, really good way.
Old 12/2/10, 08:43 AM
3rd Times A Charm

That's easy, Saleen grill and CS front valance.
Old 12/2/10, 08:48 AM
I am Shauny Clause
MOTM July 2010 Winner

Originally Posted by emilram11
What's the installation on these fascia kits like? I like the Roush or Saleen. I have some damage on my front bumper and I'm thinking I might just replace it with something more unique than OEM.
check this out:

http://www.stingermotorsport.com/mus...structions.pdf
Old 12/2/10, 09:17 AM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by JV Doose
this is my front ... its a work in progress
Very nice
Old 12/2/10, 09:42 AM
Banned

I like mine, but I'm bias