Notices
'10-14 Exterior Modifications Place to discuss all 2010-2014 exterior modifications

2010 GT front conversion done. :)

Old 1/3/11, 05:56 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WhiteKnight
I'm trying to. My dad said I could have it off for a few days. I'm not putting giant holes in my bumper. I might just stick it in the dash or keep it with me, and if I get pulled over use the "I'm putting it on tomorrow" excuse.. haha. I live in small town in Texas, so getting out of a ticket is pretty easy. With the simple use of the Word: Sir or Ma'am will get you off a ticket of 75 in a 35 around here. Hahaha.
Use a no show license plate I have one and love it, hadn't had to use it yet.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/flipdo...te-manual.html

or if you want to get real fancy this:

http://www.americanmuscle.com/flipdo...motorized.html

Here is the manual one on my car the first 1:30 of the video I show how it works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrXivWgThm8

I like what you did to the car looks nice.

Last edited by Big Papi's Pony; 1/3/11 at 06:04 AM.
Old 1/3/11, 06:42 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by laserred38
Post some 3/4 front shots!

ADD: I will be taking the Rocker stripe off as soon as I get my center stripes. I just don't want it completely naked.

Originally Posted by Siber Express
I am using the the same grill, I like my corralled Pony
Gunna be awesome! I love the grille you have now. Something about it really makes the front aggresive looking and adds that classic Mustang look to it.

Originally Posted by Big Papi's Pony
Use a no show license plate I have one and love it, hadn't had to use it yet.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/flipdo...te-manual.html

or if you want to get real fancy this:

http://www.americanmuscle.com/flipdo...motorized.html

Here is the manual one on my car the first 1:30 of the video I show how it works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrXivWgThm8

I like what you did to the car looks nice.
Thanks! I may get that manual one and always have it out and when I take pictures or am showing it off, drop it back. Only thing I don't like is the when it's away, it still sticks out. :/

Last edited by WhiteKnight; 1/3/11 at 06:43 PM.
Old 1/4/11, 04:58 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by WhiteKnight
Thanks! I may get that manual one and always have it out and when I take pictures or am showing it off, drop it back. Only thing I don't like is the when it's away, it still sticks out. :/
It bothered me at first but I was the only one that really noticed it it's matte black so it blends in with the lower bumper. Plus remember I have the CS front valance it comes to a point in the middle so mine sticks out more if you have the stock bumper it's flat in the center it might night show as much as you think it might even be flush.
Old 1/4/11, 06:28 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 547 Likes on 355 Posts
I'm so glad I live in a State with 1 plate
Old 1/4/11, 07:45 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Big Papi's Pony
It bothered me at first but I was the only one that really noticed it it's matte black so it blends in with the lower bumper. Plus remember I have the CS front valance it comes to a point in the middle so mine sticks out more if you have the stock bumper it's flat in the center it might night show as much as you think it might even be flush.
Right, I guess if you're not looking for it, you won't see it. and most people wouldn't acknowledge it. Thanks for those links!

Originally Posted by Siber Express
I'm so glad I live in a State with 1 plate
Lucky! I don't see a point in front plates. By the time you can get close enough to read them, they've passed you. No point! And you can't even see them at night. But, it generates tickets=more money for the laws to take and they know people like me/most sports car drivers don't want front plates, so they keep the law. I wish I could just pay X amount and not have to worry about it.
Old 3/13/12, 08:05 AM

GT Bumper Conversion

Hello WhiteKnight, I love the front end conversion! Yesterday, I ordered the grille with fog lamps to do the identical modification. Unfortunately, I learned afterwards I'll need a bunch of new parts. I'm still going forward because I love the look. I'd really love to speak with you or your Dad about the job. I have a few brief questions. Can we talk by telephone? Thanks very much. My mobile is 678-362-3324. Regards, Tom.
Old 3/13/12, 08:57 AM
FR500 Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Im stuck between the base gt bumper and the CS bumper. I love how agressive the four lights look lined up but i kinda want to add the Boss splitter, which means id need the CS fascia anyway. I love how it looks on your car and heck i have a performance white too! This is definitely somethin ill be doin in the summer. Or maybe ill do this...
Attached Thumbnails 2010 GT front conversion done. :)-image-977053896.jpg   2010 GT front conversion done. :)-image-2536919204.jpg  
Old 3/16/12, 12:38 AM
Bullitt Member

only thing i'd do is get a nicer, flush switch... that one looks really cheap. autozone has em' for a few bucks.
Old 3/18/12, 08:39 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 547 Likes on 355 Posts
Forgot to put the pics up WN

GT/CS Bumper, Boss Splitter and Pedestal Spoiler
Old 3/19/12, 11:41 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Looks really good. Very tastefully modified 6er!