Notices
5.0L GT Modifications Placeholder for future motor based GT's modifications.

Upset

Search this Thread

Old 2/9/13, 05:40 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by black5.0
Dude, they made a mistake and now they are fixing it. No need to write a diary about it.
Originally Posted by Ross
The OP sounds like a crybaby. You have to give someone a chance to make it right, before flaming them in an open forum.
Old 2/9/13, 05:48 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been a Steeda customer for 17 years and 3 Mustangs. In that time I only had one misunderstanding and they took care of it promptly, fairly, and professionally. They even offered to pay FEDEX charges from Europe which would have ate up any profit and left them in the hole. Fortunately I had a cheaper way to get it done. That doesn't sound like a company that doesn't care about it's customers. I will continue to recommend them, and buy from them. I'm about to place an order right now.

Before you get your "driveshaft" in a twist, I suggest you contact the company FIRST and give them a chance to resolve the problem. Companies ship hundreds of products weekly all over the world. Sooner or later a mistake will happen. If it happens to you, you need to be as professional as you would expect them to be. That goes for everybody, any type of business you happen to be dealing with.
Old 2/9/13, 07:32 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well I hope you get it resolved fast. Isn't it amusing how us adults can be kids at Christmas time when it comes to waiting for Car parts.
Attached Thumbnails Upset-car-parts.jpg  
Old 2/9/13, 08:28 AM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It is frustrating as hell when one has to wait for our latest go fast or look cool toy for our car. In the meantime you have to make due with only 420 or so hp. That said, patients is a virtue and I have no doubt Steeda will be fair, they have a strong reputation for proper business dealings and outstanding products.

Take a breath, calm down, go punch a heavy bag, have sex.... find some way to vent your frustration and wait a bit. When the parts get here and you get them on, you are going to love the way they improve performance.
Old 2/9/13, 08:43 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
I dont have any car problems,but i think i,ll take your advice and have sex!!
Old 2/9/13, 10:20 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Old 2/9/13, 12:29 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by eric n
It is frustrating as hell when one has to wait for our latest go fast or look cool toy for our car. In the meantime you have to make due with only 420 or so hp. That said, patients is a virtue and I have no doubt Steeda will be fair, they have a strong reputation for proper business dealings and outstanding products.

Take a breath, calm down, go punch a heavy bag, have sex.... find some way to vent your frustration and wait a bit. When the parts get here and you get them on, you are going to love the way they improve performance.
Old 2/9/13, 12:35 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Ponywars
lol
Old 2/9/13, 02:29 PM
Mach 1 Member

I don't think he's overreacting... He should have had the cai overnighted for his troubles. First a billing issue, then used parts. I would be pissed too. Of course I wouldn't expect any discounts, but I would expect my new cai the next day.
Old 2/9/13, 02:36 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by G Wrecks
I don't think he's overreacting... He should have had the cai overnighted for his troubles. First a billing issue, then used parts. I would be pissed too. Of course I wouldn't expect any discounts, but I would expect my new cai the next day.
I don't think any of us are debating whether or not he has a right to be upset, I would too. Just handle it the right way without bashing a company on an open forum before even contacting said company!
Old 2/9/13, 02:37 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by eric n

This.....
Old 2/9/13, 02:37 PM
Mach 1 Member

I don't think any of us are debating whether or not he has a right to be upset, I would too. Just handle it the right way without bashing a company on an open forum before even contacting said company!
Meh, I guess. Steeda can handle a little bitc#ing every now and then
Old 2/9/13, 02:43 PM
Post *****

Just handle it the right way without bashing a company on an open forum before even contacting said company!
Exactly.

Vs to the world before they even know about it much less have a chance to fix the mistake.
Old 2/9/13, 03:45 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Exactly.

Vs to the world before they even know about it much less have a chance to fix the mistake.
I differ in opinion here. You may call this bashing but I am giving open and honest feedback on an open forum which actually allows the company to improve and attract more and better quality long term customers and here is how:

1. openess allows new readers and old to see response times and an open 'log" so to speak of events.
2. allows the company to know of problems with shipping and client confidentiality so they can be corrected.
3. the "passion' or bit**ing as some call it allows the company to show their following of customers as well as open testimonials of good service in the past to further solidify their reputation.
4. allows the company to know what other customers would expect in similiar situations so it also allows for better problem resolution.
5. last it allows the company to see areas of improvement in customer service.

So you can say I bashed this company or whatever you want to call it, but I see it as helping them and one reason why I didnt just call.
Old 2/9/13, 03:46 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by Ponywars
It would be difficult to choose between sex or a new supercharger. LOL
Old 2/9/13, 03:52 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by BLACKSTANG13

I differ in opinion here. You may call this bashing but I am giving open and honest feedback on an open forum which actually allows the company to improve and attract more and better quality long term customers and here is how:

1. openess allows new readers and old to see response times and an open 'log" so to speak of events.
2. allows the company to know of problems with shipping and client confidentiality so they can be corrected.
3. the "passion' or bit**ing as some call it allows the company to show their following of customers as well as open testimonials of good service in the past to further solidify their reputation.
4. allows the company to know what other customers would expect in similiar situations so it also allows for better problem resolution.
5. last it allows the company to see areas of improvement in customer service.

So you can say I bashed this company or whatever you want to call it, but I see it as helping them and one reason why I didnt just call.
Uh huh
Old 2/9/13, 04:50 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Big Poppa
It would be difficult to choose between sex or a new supercharger. LOL
I guess i would chose the supercharger,i can have sex anytime for free,but cant afford a supercharger!
Old 2/9/13, 04:54 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by BLACKSTANG13
All that is irrelevant because you never gave them a chance. If they fail or drag their feet after notification, then you have a leg to stand on and reason to create a thread about it on a public forum.

Every company - as well as shippers - makes errors from time to time. Though it is an inconvenience to a customer, it also allows the company a chance to display great customer service. Or not.

You come here with barely a dozen posts under your belt and start bashing a great supplier that has helped who knows how many TMS members and other Mustang enthusiasts.
Old 2/9/13, 06:07 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by cdynaco
All that is irrelevant because you never gave them a chance. If they fail or drag their feet after notification, then you have a leg to stand on and reason to create a thread about it on a public forum.

Every company - as well as shippers - makes errors from time to time. Though it is an inconvenience to a customer, it also allows the company a chance to display great customer service. Or not.

You come here with barely a dozen posts under your belt and start bashing a great supplier that has helped who knows how many TMS members and other Mustang enthusiasts.
You can say all that I posted is irrelevant that's your opinion. You are not being inconvienced as you put it I am. I see it as a bad business deal. If they shipped my product and my card didn't pay them and I said I would take 2 weeks to pay I bet they would be doing everything in their power to get paid. People make mistakes true we all have. A forum is a great way to improve processes, companies and products. Its business. I am sure this forum was created to generate business as I see ads everywhere. You seem to have a vested interest in covering things up or keeping things hush hush... I do not I like things open and honest as I said and listed in my "irrelevant post" it creates improvement. I posted my experience. To address your last comment again I am not bashing but posting my experience and as far as my number of posts I think that is what is irrelevant and almost laughable that you put that on the forum.
Old 2/9/13, 06:16 PM
GT Member

about your so please.

Quick Reply: Upset