Notices
5.0L GT Modifications Placeholder for future motor based GT's modifications.

suspension question

Search this Thread

Old 5/16/11, 01:06 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
suspension question

I'm considering lowering my car on eibach sportlines ( I want it low) and using tokico d specs because of the adjustability and their reputation. Mostly street use but I drive fairly aggressive. I might also get into autocrossing the car every once in a while , cant see that becoming a every weekend thing however. Will d specs work well with sportlines? I have read where they work great with eibach pro kits but as you all know , sportlines are a bit lower...LOL!!
Old 5/16/11, 06:15 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 777 Likes on 567 Posts
I don't know for sure so I'm going to guess, yes they will work.
Old 8/1/11, 04:39 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hireman
I'm considering lowering my car on eibach sportlines ( I want it low) and using tokico d specs because of the adjustability and their reputation. Mostly street use but I drive fairly aggressive. I might also get into autocrossing the car every once in a while , cant see that becoming a every weekend thing however. Will d specs work well with sportlines? I have read where they work great with eibach pro kits but as you all know , sportlines are a bit lower...LOL!!

as an agressive driver myself, id stick with eibach but id go with a coil-over system. gives you the ability to adjust to height manually at all 4 corners of the car. also id get some eibach adjustable sway bars to really give yourself a beast of a car.