5.0L GT Modifications Placeholder for future motor based GT's modifications.

FRPP sports with O/R x-pipe

Search this Thread

Old 9/24/12, 06:47 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FRPP sports with O/R x-pipe

Does anyone have this setup or know where I can find a video I've searched everywhere and can't find one .I'm planning on doing this in a couple weeks and getting a dyno tune this time , any info or videos would be greatly appreciated. Just trying to figure out if Xor H is what I want . I've seen some videos with the s-types which are supposed to be similar to the svt sports I have. Anyhow thanks in advance
Old 9/24/12, 08:24 PM
GT Member

Well i have steeda sport springs a little rougher i would say than the FRPP, but the FRPP are also good as well. As for the X vs the H. Well thats up to you and sound preference really. The s-type mufflers with an X pipe is going to give you an exotic tone to the car, the H is more of a deep throatier tradition muscle sound. The power gains of the X vs the H are almost the same, X gives you more hp in the high end, as the H gives you more low end torque.
Old 9/24/12, 10:22 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Rickybender
Well i have steeda sport springs a little rougher i would say than the FRPP, but the FRPP are also good as well. As for the X vs the H. Well thats up to you and sound preference really. The s-type mufflers with an X pipe is going to give you an exotic tone to the car, the H is more of a deep throatier tradition muscle sound. The power gains of the X vs the H are almost the same, X gives you more hp in the high end, as the H gives you more low end torque.
Sorry I guess I should have specified in the title I'm talking about the frpp sport mufflers with the x-pipe not the springs , I am really just trying to find a video with that setup , but when I do lower it will be with the steeda springs for sure . Thanks any way