Notices
5.0L GT Modifications Placeholder for future motor based GT's modifications.

522 Naturally Aspirated RWHP on 91 octane!

Search this Thread

Old 5/26/12, 12:14 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Torsen T2r

Originally Posted by BlackMamba03
Why the T2R over the T2? Just curious. I've heard the high bias ratio isn't the greatest for everyday driving. I might go the same route as you though except I'll be using MMR for my longblock. Sounds like you've got a great car though. Congrats
I love the Torsen and love is not too strong a word. I got the T2r because it was available and Brian and Mason at B@D both have used it in race applications and have one on their street cars and for them under some heavy abuse it has proven bullet proof. I originally wanted the same one as on the Boss, maybe that one is better, I can't tell you. The 4/1 bias ration does not bother me.

I keep trying to get my back end loose on corners just to engage the Torsen. For Anyone who likes to track their car or drive spirited on winding roads . .. . .this thing just rocks. It is like you can never come out of the apex of a curve to hot because the Torsen engages your outside wheel and the car just digs down and straightens the back end out and you can just shoot out of corners!! It's great. Every car should have one.

And the louvers are black, although it might be hard to see in the pictures. In person it is very visible and adds to the stealthy appearance of the car.
Old 5/26/12, 11:19 AM
Team Mustang Source

Beautiful car very well put together. I really like what you did with the engine, dynamat, and the differential.
Old 5/29/12, 02:01 AM
V6 Member

How's it Hanging in the Land of Alexander

Originally Posted by Big Poppa
Beautiful car very well put together. I really like what you did with the engine, dynamat, and the differential.
Thanks for the compliment Big Poppa. Did not know there were Mustang enthusiasts in Macedonia. Are you an American ex-patriot or are you a native Macedonian? Tell me since you are closer to the situation than I . . ..does the car look a little European?
Old 5/31/12, 10:01 AM
Bullitt Member

I personally don't know what your agenda is. The engine sounds like a great build. Tone it down on the emigrant thing. Everyone traces their roots somewhere else. I worked hard for my money. I enjoy my car. I also think that some people take advantage, but being a first generation or 10th generation emigrant has nothing to do with it. This is my second new mustang, I paid for everything I own, I work hard and find it a bit disconcerting. If you want to wave the red white and blue I'm right there with you, just don't put all people in the same pool. I have been paying taxes since 16 years old. Nothing was handed to me in a silver spoon.

My old mustang was modified to european standards, because I am european, however my family has owned fords for the last 100 or so years, I am a first generation emigrant that's been naturalized. Please don't mistake being an emigrant with being ignorant. Those are two separate states of mind there.
Old 5/31/12, 07:15 PM
Bullitt Member

Great build!!! just all around awesome Stang.I went the blower route with my 5.0 but I remember my old Fox 5.0 with all motor 347 and theres nothing like a kick azz all motor car.

I remember Brian terrorizing the Valley with his 5.0's back in the day
Old 5/31/12, 08:37 PM
V6 Member

Not into Immigrant Bashing Either

Originally Posted by jaguarking11
I personally don't know what your agenda is. The engine sounds like a great build. Tone it down on the emigrant thing. Everyone traces their roots somewhere else. I worked hard for my money. I enjoy my car. I also think that some people take advantage, but being a first generation or 10th generation emigrant has nothing to do with it. This is my second new mustang, I paid for everything I own, I work hard and find it a bit disconcerting. If you want to wave the red white and blue I'm right there with you, just don't put all people in the same pool. I have been paying taxes since 16 years old. Nothing was handed to me in a silver spoon.

My old mustang was modified to european standards, because I am european, however my family has owned fords for the last 100 or so years, I am a first generation emigrant that's been naturalized. Please don't mistake being an emigrant with being ignorant. Those are two separate states of mind there.
First, I acknowledge your concern. I was speaking of a very specific sub group of people whom I did not identify. After that post, someone else posted an anti immigrant spiel and it made me regret the post that started it. My father immigrated to this country as did my grandparents on my mother's side. What is more, we are all immigrants unless we are native Americans. There have been recently some immigrants who are very prominent in my area who are inordinately involved in criminal activity. It is grossly unfair to their fellow law abiding immigrants that they should behave this way. I am friends with many members in that community and they are more vexed than me about it. Nevertheless, this is a car forum and my comments were not in keeping with the positive theme that should be projected here and for that I apologize. Also I am not a social commentator nor should I be one. It was not an invitation to immigrant bash, however I should have known better and in the future I will be more careful about what I write. Very Sorry. Sometimes I do things which I wish I could take back and that was one of them.
Old 5/31/12, 08:40 PM
V6 Member

Brian A terrorist?

Originally Posted by zilla8
Great build!!! just all around awesome Stang.I went the blower route with my 5.0 but I remember my old Fox 5.0 with all motor 347 and theres nothing like a kick azz all motor car.

I remember Brian terrorizing the Valley with his 5.0's back in the day

So the stories are true? I tell you what. That guy knows how to drive the #$%^ out of a car. That is for sure.
Old 6/1/12, 10:44 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by jaguarking11
I personally don't know what your agenda is. The engine sounds like a great build. Tone it down on the emigrant thing. Please don't mistake being an emigrant with being ignorant. Those are two separate states of mind there.

It's immigrant!!! I apologize,...but ****!
Old 9/20/12, 01:38 PM
GT Member

bump, just because this car is so amazingly awesome.
Old 9/21/12, 05:49 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by DaSFGiants4Life
This is sick, pics STAT!!

+1 lol
Old 9/21/12, 06:00 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Smoking ride you got there!!!
Old 9/21/12, 06:34 PM
Bullitt Member

My boss is going to get some of these mods yet....... im up to 446RWHP myself at Dez racing and i have yet to crack a valve cover..... but then again Mikes dyno usually does come in a little low.....

AWESOME car and all the stuff about he oil is right on the money, the boss uses the same oil pump as the stock gt, removing the oil squirters makes for less windage and gives it what it needs in the bearings for oil for higher rpms....
Old 10/10/14, 05:48 PM

Where did you get your "extra thick Ford Racing carpet??