Notices
Sterling Gray Sterling Gray 2010+ Mustangs

My 2013 V6 Premium SG PP

Search this Thread

Old 4/7/12, 03:41 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Kotenukimen
Probably sell it on ebay. Interested? Send me a PM with your price.
Sorry - I meant what are you using as a replacement?
Old 4/7/12, 03:58 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 390 Likes on 287 Posts
Originally Posted by cweese
I really might specifically request they don't put one on mine. I don't want to offend them, but the didn't choose a single thing on my order and will only have it for one day.
That's the first request I make after the deal is struck. They really don't have a problem with it.

OP, car looks sweet, the wheels match great, and I really don't have a problem with the chrome on the grill. But, everyones different. Get your hairdryer, and that dealer sticker will come right off. Heat it a little, start a corner with you fingernail, and pull slow. Then get some cleaner for the sticky crap thats left. Enjoy the ride.
Old 4/7/12, 04:33 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by jason523
Sorry - I meant what are you using as a replacement?
A shorter antenna.
Old 4/7/12, 04:34 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by wanted33
Get your hairdryer, and that dealer sticker will come right off. Heat it a little, start a corner with you fingernail, and pull slow. Then get some cleaner for the sticky crap thats left. Enjoy the ride.
I was easy to get rid of it cause it was on the plastic piano black cover. Nothing sticks on this except for dust
Old 4/7/12, 04:36 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

A shorter antenna.
Any shorter and it's :gay:
Old 4/7/12, 04:42 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
Any shorter and it's :gay:
I think the long antenna ruins the smooth lines... Anyway I never listen to the radio and I asked the dealer not to give my infos to Sirius Satellite Radio... I didn't want to get my mailbox or voicemail for of their crappy very special offers...
Old 4/7/12, 04:47 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I think the long antenna ruins the smooth lines... Anyway I never listen to the radio and I asked the dealer not to give my infos to Sirius Satellite Radio... I didn't want to get my mailbox or voicemail for of their crappy very special offers...
And a stubby won't? on a side note...it's been 1 1/2 years and I've never been contacted by Sirius in any way.
Old 4/7/12, 04:59 PM
V6 Member

A shorter antenna.
Which kind, may I ask?
Old 4/7/12, 05:05 PM
Team Mustang Source

Hey neighboor, glad to see you finally got your ride ahead of time, congratz....something about SG 'Stangs !!!

Don't be afraid to lower it, it ain't too bad with a 1" drop, ride is not harsh and handling is just awesome.

I know about the crappy roads, just gotta watch where you drive. That sucks.
Old 4/7/12, 05:50 PM
GT Member

You should be proud of her....she's beautiful
Old 4/7/12, 06:12 PM
Mach 1 Member

Looks great. These wheels are starting to grow on me just like the last cs/pp wheels did from 11-12. At first I was sure I was going to replace the wheels right away on the 13 I have coming now I'm thinking I can live with em for a bit.
Old 4/7/12, 07:31 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by montreal ponies
Hey neighboor, glad to see you finally got your ride ahead of time, congratz....something about SG 'Stangs !!!

Don't be afraid to lower it, it ain't too bad with a 1" drop, ride is not harsh and handling is just awesome.

I know about the crappy roads, just gotta watch where you drive. That sucks.
I will probably show her at the next Montreal Mustang meetings in Laval. See ya
Old 4/7/12, 08:21 PM
V6 Member

As I've said before: Sterling Grey is AMAZING on these cars. Very glad you have the V6 Performance Package on there, too.

Whenever I see your car I feel like this:

Old 4/8/12, 11:10 AM
Team Mustang Source

I will probably show her at the next Montreal Mustang meetings in Laval. See ya
Don't know when those meetings will start exactly, but i usually go a few times a year. Also like to hang out with the Laval autosports club, we gather at the A440-A19 shopping center. See 'ya soon.
Old 4/13/12, 08:56 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
I picked her up at the dealer tonight... The paint is still wet... I took her for a ride and I fell in love
Gorgeous ride, Kotenukimen!! Congrats!!

Deysha
Old 4/13/12, 12:54 PM
Bullitt Member

Congrats - Really like your ride! Any plans on upgrades or, are you going to enjoy it as is for a while? Not crazy about the chrome trim around the upper grille though. Can't wait to see what billet grilles come out for the '13s as I am not a fan of the huge chrome pony either. I bought a totally base Rapid Spec 100 2011 and it has been my project car for a year now. Pics on the thread "My Baby is almost 1 Year Old" in this section. It has been a lot of fun! Again enjoy the new ride!
Attached Thumbnails My 2013 V6 Premium SG PP-dscn3731.jpg  
Old 4/17/12, 09:26 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by SterlingStangMan
Congrats - Really like your ride! Any plans on upgrades or, are you going to enjoy it as is for a while? Not crazy about the chrome trim around the upper grille though. Can't wait to see what billet grilles come out for the '13s as I am not a fan of the huge chrome pony either. I bought a totally base Rapid Spec 100 2011 and it has been my project car for a year now. Pics on the thread "My Baby is almost 1 Year Old" in this section. It has been a lot of fun! Again enjoy the new ride!
No big mods for this year... Only small mods like the 3.7 fender emblem as below the shorter billet antenna (to come soon). I prefer to spend my money on lapping sesssion and racing lessons... I like the V6 engine even though its obviously not like the v8, it sounds awesome with the stock exhaust when it is warm after 15-20 minutes of ridin', even thrill for me
Attached Thumbnails My 2013 V6 Premium SG PP-hpim0152.jpg  
Old 4/17/12, 03:10 PM
Bullitt Member

I will make just a few recommendations for things you really should think about for the short list. If you like the exhaust now, try FlowMaster Force IIs with an Airaid CAI. The FLows keep the sound level lower so you still can be friends with the neighbors. At first I thought they were too low but after installing the Airaid CAI it really wakes up the sound under power and sounds AMAZING! Also, after a few months you shifter will start to get sloppy with lots of missed shifts. I recommend upgrading to any of the short throw shifters out there and a shifter bracket. I went with the American Muscle short throw shifter and the Steeda bracket and it has been INCREDIBLE how much improved things are. Like a rifle bolt. The other brands are all fantastic but much more expensive. I think this was a great bang for the buck! All these are 1 hour jobs or less (recommend doing the shifter and shifter bracket at the same time).
Old 4/29/12, 04:56 PM
Bullitt Member

I recently added the Borla Atak axle-back exhaust and OMG the sound is just awesome! Worth every penny. People think I have a V8 and they can't believe it a V6... Next mod will probably be the caliper covers...
Old 5/13/12, 09:20 PM
Bullitt Member

Here are pics with my Borla Atak and newly painted front emblem...
Attached Thumbnails My 2013 V6 Premium SG PP-photo-029.jpg   My 2013 V6 Premium SG PP-photo-030.jpg  

Quick Reply: My 2013 V6 Premium SG PP