Motorsports All motorsports action here, regardless of manufacturer

Stolen SWC cars

Search this Thread

Old 6/20/07, 04:37 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stolen SWC cars

Just thought I'd help spread this around the internet:

Quote:The Sorted Performance Transporter was stolen last night in the parking lot of a Hampton Inn Hotel in Michigan

The Silver Dodge Dually, 48 foot white three axle trailer, two Dodge SRT-4 WCTCs, one Honda 4-wheeler, and all of our spares were all stolen.

The trailer has SCCA Pro stickers and SPEED World-Challenge stickers on it as well as the paddock space size needed and car numbers 4 and 92.

If you see anything or can help in anyway, please contact Hal Brown at 540-449-1575.
Stan Wilson #92

Quote:I'll try to get more specific information out as it rolls in. The Hampton Inn was in Monroe County, Michigan somewhere near Livonia. Team Manager Ken Grammer was transporting the cars to Sky-Tek for work to be done prior to the Toronto race. He came out of the hotel the following morning after stopping for the night and everything was gone. I had just started my vacation in NC so I'm getting information second and third hand until I can get back home.

Please everyone keep your eyes open for SRT-4 stuff for sale. Pretty much everything on the cars were very limited production pcs. that should stand out if they were to be advertised for sale. ie 3R suspension, splitter and wing mounts, RTR wings, one off stuff from Dodge Motorsports, etc.

Not only were most all of my assets stolen but my ability to make a living at this was taken as well. My biggest concern is for Stan Wilson who is leading the ROTY points battle and I now have nothing for him to drive.

Keep your eyes open and I will try to give you more specific details as I find them out.

Hal Brown
Sorted Performance
Old 6/20/07, 05:52 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
no kill switches or alarms? No GPS tracking devices????????Sorry guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(cheap insurance)