'10-14 Roush Mustangs

Lowered Roush

Search this Thread

Old 6/30/14, 04:45 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,199 Posts
Lowered Roush

Just throwing this out there,.........
Okay, I have been throwing around the idea of lowering the Roush. I DO NOT want to buy new shocks/struts, LCA's, a panhard bar and all that jazz.
Have any of you Roush guys lowered a 2013 or 2014 Roush Stage 3?
If so,..what have you used and do you like the ride quality? I DO NOT want to sway from the stock ride if possible, just want a little bit more of an aggressive stance. This car has never and will never be tracked. But, like I said, I want to retain as much a stock ride as possible, if possible. lol
I was looking at these;
http://www.roushperformance.com/part...ml#prettyPhoto
(I know I should really go with a killer set of coil overs, but not looking to spend a ton of money on the car yet in case I "upgrade" or trade it in in the future.)
Thanks!
Old 7/1/14, 12:40 AM
GT Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Your car already has those (or similar) springs as part of the Roush package. If you go any lower you will need an adjustable panhard bar, if you look now you will see your axle is already off center but not noticeable enough to warrant correction, some still correct the offset you already have.
Old 7/1/14, 02:29 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,199 Posts
Originally Posted by Fawls
Your car already has those (or similar) springs as part of the Roush package. If you go any lower you will need an adjustable panhard bar, if you look now you will see your axle is already off center but not noticeable enough to warrant correction, some still correct the offset you already have.
I'm more than positive that those are not the same springs. Actually,...I know they are not because I chatted with Scot, one of the engineers at Roush, and he told me to leave the car as is, being a Roush and all. LOL
He said the extreme lowering springs will make it REALLY low.
Maybe I'll just leave it and buy a Shelby. lol