Nature Coast Mustangs Nature Coast Mustangs website

Temporarily - out of service

Search this Thread

Old 4/29/08, 03:16 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Temporarily - out of service

Sooooo, guys,. At my latest trip the VA, the doctors want to try and remove a 'mean-streak' i seem to have developed. Sooooooo Thurs, Fri & Sat. I'll be out of the loop. Apparently they don't like the "Evil Ol' Dave", who tends to show up there on occasion. Just a day surgury proceedure, but the prep and recoup are said to be a bit trying. Anyway. See you all on the flip side. Oh and if not, remember it's Happy Trail's, that I want played.
Old 4/29/08, 04:13 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Jeesh Dave, best of luck.
Old 4/29/08, 06:36 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dave, what the heck is going on? You are scaring me
Are you going to be ok? What are you having done?

I don't think they can get rid of the "Crazy Ol' Dave" or your "mean streak" LOL

We are here for you if you needs us and our prayers are with you

<------- not sure why I clicked on that, I guess to be funny LOL
Its so random isn't it?
Old 4/30/08, 07:17 AM

Hope all goes well, just watch um so they don't remove anything else. Keep us posted, we're here if ou need us.
Old 4/30/08, 09:36 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 776 Likes on 567 Posts
Dave's not home man?? Take care
Old 4/30/08, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by FLAstangx3
Sooooo, guys,. At my latest trip the VA, the doctors want to try and remove a 'mean-streak' i seem to have developed. Sooooooo Thurs, Fri & Sat. I'll be out of the loop. Apparently they don't like the "Evil Ol' Dave", who tends to show up there on occasion. Just a day surgury proceedure, but the prep and recoup are said to be a bit trying. Anyway. See you all on the flip side. Oh and if not, remember it's Happy Trail's, that I want played.
Not funny Dave. Where the he** would we be without you to keep us in line???? We would certainly never get anywhere on time. LOL. Seriously, hope all is ok. If you ever need anything we are there for you.

Kat
Old 4/30/08, 11:44 AM
Team Mustang Source

Awe, relax my friends. Just Routine and SOP for them, sothey say, anyway. Just not to me. Soooooooooo, it was up and out at O-dark thirty this AM, and off to the Tampa James A. Haley VAMC for a battery of testing. Hey they even gave me a present. AS long as they're going to have me as a captive and unconious pincushion, they felt, "hey, why not!" Sooo they sent me home with a gallon jug, and said "Drink-up". They're going to do the rotor-rooter thing too. Sooo as I now sit here typing this, I am sipping on this delicous GoLytely. 8 ounces, every 10 minutes, till the whole thing is gone. Yum-yum. And just fliuds now til this is over with. Good thing we have three bathrooms in the house. I've claimed dibb's on the one closest!! Thought I'd be worring all day about tomorrow. Not now, they've given me something to keep me occupied. The main purpose for going in is to try and deal with some recurring effect's that I contracted back in the sixties (in a land far far away) Now the plot seems to have thickened a tad, I really don't care to know if anything else is going on inside of me, but they do, for some strange reason. But don't you all worry, they said I'd be the same crotchity and orniary self when done. Well, how about that, got to run now, Oh yeah this is going to be an eventfull afternoon and evening. I can just feel it.
Old 4/30/08, 12:13 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My dad had a colonoscpicy (sp?) recently, when the doctor was showing him what was done my dad asks "Did you happen to see my head up there?" My dad was still under the anestheia (sp?) and that's totally unlike him so it makes it twice as funny.

I just realized I can't spell medical words worth a crap. (sorry for bad pun)

Good luck, hope everything comes out OK.
Old 5/1/08, 08:26 AM

Our prayers are with you Dave. Hope to hear from you real soon and besides you have to stay in good health because who else is going to pull off the "Rudy" experience for the Christmas parade.
:-)
Old 5/1/08, 01:16 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
my dad just had a colonoscopy not too long ago.... he didnt like it but I guess its gotta be done.

are they still using a gerbil with a handycam attached???

lol
jk, and good luck
Old 5/2/08, 06:55 PM
Team Mustang Source

Survived. Back on my feet, albeit moving slowly. Won't know any 'real' result's till I see the Doc next week.

Sooooooooooo, what's the story on the BP display for Saturday. Is it still on, and what is the time for it. If it's later, I may just try and make it.

Also though, if it's early, watch the traffic and weather. Up in northwestern Hernando we have a wild fire burning just west of US 19. May play a little havoc on those of us who have to go north to get to the BP.
Old 5/4/08, 07:48 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by FLAstangx3
Survived. Back on my feet, albeit moving slowly. Won't know any 'real' result's till I see the Doc next week.

Sooooooooooo, what's the story on the BP display for Saturday. Is it still on, and what is the time for it. If it's later, I may just try and make it.

Also though, if it's early, watch the traffic and weather. Up in northwestern Hernando we have a wild fire burning just west of US 19. May play a little havoc on those of us who have to go north to get to the BP.

Hey, glad you are alright

The BP show went good, it was kind of an all day thing. Some were there in the morning and some were there in the evening